Chapter 111: Two current status(2)

Several people did not expect that things would be such a development. Cheng Qi still wanted to knock on the door and ask for a clear time, and was stopped by the exhibition cloud.

"Go downstairs to see." Zhanyun frowned.

The list of base registrations should not be a problem. The house must have been given to the father, but I did not know what happened, which led to the separation of Pan Lihua and his father. Moreover, he also heard some problems from Pan Lihua's words. Her words seem to be very disgusting to her father. Then the problem should be with his father. Therefore, it is imperative to find his father first.

They thought that Pan Lihua said that downstairs, in the literal sense of the downstairs, so the four people went down the floor and knocked the door of the family downstairs of Pan Lihua’s house. The family heard that it was looking for When the exhibition is long, tell them that the exhibition wind moved to the first floor to live, that is the one facing the stairs.

Everyone pressed their hearts and thanked them and went to the first floor together.

After knocking on the door again, after a while, the door was opened.

"Who are you looking for??" An old and awkward face appeared behind the door, but it was not the father of Zhanyun.

"Excuse me, is the exhibition wind living here?"

"Excuse me, are you?" The old man did not answer immediately, but asked some defenses.

"I am his son, my name is Zhanyun."

"Son? You are his eldest son who left home?!" The old man apparently knew that the exhibition cloud existed, and his face suddenly showed a happy color.

"Oh..." Zhanyun had some words at the moment. He was driven out of the house by the exhibition wind, but he was not leaving home.

However, it was all in the past, and it was not useful to entangle it, so Zhanyun finally nodded and admitted.

"Great, your dad always remembers you! He always said that he should have ignored you for the mother and son of the wolf, but fortunately you came back safely..." The old man was obviously very happy, and he said, While opening the door, they led them into the house.

The houses built in the capital base can be different from those in the last days. Although they look similar from the outside, they are all houses in accordance with the university dormitory. Each household lives in a separate one-bedroom room with a simple toilet and bathroom. Anyway, it is now a snowy day. Go out and take a bucket of snow back. When you open it, you can use it as a water. It is completely okay to flush the toilet and wipe the body.

After the four people entered the room, Zhanyun saw the wind in the corner of the room at a glance. He was full of white hair, his back was squatting, his cheeks were slightly sunken, and he looked like an old man of seventy or eighty years old. Zhanyun could not believe that he was his father who had been a hero.

"Old exhibition, the oldest son you are thinking of is back!"

"What?" The exhibition wind looked up unbelievably, "Xiaoyun...?"

"Dad...?" Zhanyun is also amazed, "You are this..."

The exhibition is different from the father of Cheng, and he got married very early. Now he is only sixty years old. At this moment, he seems to be older than Cheng Fu.

The exhibition leader sighed, struggling to sit up slowly, and the thin blanket covered by his body slipped down. At this time, Zhan Yun discovered that he only wore a patch of old cotton jacket and his lower body wearing dark shorts. The two legs exposed at the end of the thin blanket are not the same thickness.