Chapter 39: Unpredictable

S City is just a prefecture-level city. There is no large military area nearby. Only one brigade is stationed in a military camp on the outskirts of the North District. On the night of the **** month, there was an extremely serious riot in the barracks, and the casualties were heavy.

At that time, the **** month occurred at night, and the soldiers knew that their companions had quietly died in their sleep, and then resurrected and became the kind of cannibal monster.

Fortunately, the soldiers were well trained and soon discovered that the mutant companions were no longer human. After the initial chaos, they destroyed the zombies.

It’s just that no one thought that the military camp had just returned to the order in less than four hours, and someone had changed again.

It turned out that many people did not understand what happened at the beginning. They tried to subdue the other party when they couldn’t bear to shoot at their comrades. The result was accidentally injured.

In the absence of precautions, someone was injured again by a sudden variant of the companion, a whole 7,000-person integrated brigade, and finally only less than two groups of people. Even the brigade commander has sacrificed, and the command of the party leader of the Eighth Regiment can only be temporarily taken over.

The head of the party temporarily sorted out the inside of the military camp and wanted to contact the above to report the situation and request instructions. However, the newsletter did not know why it was all broken.

Thinking of such a thing should not happen in the military camp alone, he sent a scout to go outside to see, and found that the entire city has been messed up, can see zombies eating people everywhere.

It is the duty of the military to protect the safety of the people. The head of the party took the initiative and issued an order to rescue the people.

It’s just that the heat and heat in the day is not good for action. Even if they are strong, they can withstand the high temperature of roasting and run around in the hot sun, but the people they want to rescue can’t stand it. Therefore, the time of the rescue operation can only be changed to night. They have fewer people and more zombies. It is not easy to clean up. In a few days, only one or two thousand people have been saved.

The military camp stocks a lot of food and water, but it can't support the long-term needs of thousands of people. While searching and rescue, they still have to find ways to collect materials.

In the absence of additional ammunition, the soldiers can only control the number of shots, which makes the risk of their missions rise again. But for the country, for the people, the soldiers are brave enough to rush to the zombies again and again.

More and more people have been rescued, and more and more soldiers are being sacrificed. Later, there was a situation of water cuts and power cuts. The head of the group felt that this would not work, and decided to organize the people to go out to rescue and collect materials.

Unexpectedly, it caused a great rebound in the people. These people not only refused to participate in the rescue, but also refused to bring more survivors back. In their view, the military camp is very safe, with high walls, towers, and thick iron gates. If they stay well, they don't need to worry about zombies at all. They don't need to go out to risk.

Under the provocation of a caring person, the contradictions between the two sides have intensified. Later, the military camp came with two abilities, one capable of controlling fire and the other very fast.

The emergence of the two powers has made the situation of the two sides swayed and turned sharply. It is believed that the protection of these soldiers is not needed, and the attitude is even worse.