Chapter 82: Stained

Zhang Yuliang turned back and looked at the woman who suddenly appeared in front of her face. She did not know what her so-called "helpfulness" was all about.

Xu Fengying was stared at him like this. He only felt that his heartbeat was like a drum. She took a deep breath and calmed down. She reached out and rubbed her cheeks. She softened her voice. "Thanks to Mr. Or I am afraid I will be killed in the mouth of the zombie..."

Zhang Yuliang only thinks that this woman is inexplicable. He interrupted Xu Fengying's words very simply and rudely. "Girl, I think you misunderstood. I just want to kill the zombies, and I didn't mean to save you, so you don't have to put them. In the heart. We still have something to do, take the first step."

Say, turn and open the door of the driver's seat and get ready to get on the bus.

"Ah?" Xu Fengying did not expect that Zhang Yuliang would actually say such a thing, but also a burning **** wants to quickly open her way of running, suddenly stunned.

However, a few drops of rain dripping onto the face quickly brought her back. The weather today is really strange. It is very likely that the next heavy rain will happen soon. There are still several kilometers away from the base, her The car has been ruined. If you don’t follow their car, but rely on her own way to return to the base, I don’t know what kind of things will happen...

"Wait a minute!" It is related to the safety of his life. Xu Fengying suppressed his heart, and some of them worriedly pulled Zhang Yiliang's hand.

"What?" Zhang Yiliang immediately pulled back his arm and looked at the woman in front of him. If it was for her to be a woman, he would have already started.

"Sir, are you going to the Lincheng base? Please bring me, my car is ruined, it will be raining soon. I am too dangerous. I beg you to bring me! I am People in the Lincheng base, I can give you directions, you can also pay your fare!" Xu Fengying looked at Zhang Yuliang with a look of pleading.

"But... our car is full." Zhang Yiliang looked up at the sky and showed some hesitation on his face. Although this woman is annoying, it is also a human life. If so, throw people away. If it is here, it is really a very dangerous thing. His heart is not hard enough, and there is no way to see it.

"It doesn't matter, I can stand it, as long as there is a little space for me to squeeze, the base is in front, and there are five or six kilometers to get there, very soon!" Xu Fengying said quickly.

"Let's wait..." Zhang Yuliang leaned into the cabin and looked at the direction of Zhanyun. "Show brother, look..."

Zhanyun had already heard the conversation between the two of them, and then nodded lightly, in any case, it was a human life.

"Well, get on the bus." Zhang Yiliang pointed to the direction of the door.

"Thank you, thank you!" After Xu Fengying thanked him, he quickly circumvented the other side of the off-road vehicle and opened the car door and got on the bus.

All the cars were full of people, and there was no space left. The off-road vehicle did not have a walkable walkway like a van. She could barely stand on the edge of the door.

“How do you go next?” Zhang Yiliang asked after getting on the bus.

"Go forward all the way, turn left at the third intersection, and go straight."

Zhang Yiliang did not ask more questions. He directly slammed the throttle toward the front.

Xu Fengying, who had time to look at the car, looked at it and she suddenly stopped. The people in this car, men and women, and children, don't look too old, but without exception, the shape is very good, especially the two beautiful women, but also beautiful.