Chapter 102: Lincheng Prison(1)

"Don't say those nonsense, only you guys who ran out of Lincheng? Where did the rest go?" asked the cloud coldly.

The man who was used by Zhanyun with his head on his neck immediately replied honestly, "No, no... there are other people... They followed the base and went to the prison."

The boss of the Lincheng base was originally a prisoner who ran out of the prison. They did not expect that the Lincheng base was broken and they fled back. However, there are some reasons to think about it. After all, it is a prison with high walls and iron gates. Although the prison and the base are much smaller and the accommodation conditions are not so good, it is safer.

"Then why didn't you follow?" asked Zhanyun to raise his eyebrows.

"I, we..." This person is arrogant.

"Quickly say!" Zhanyun had no patience, and his hand was forced, and the dagger had opened a **** mouth on his neck.

"Hey! I said I said!" The man screamed, and then the bamboo tube poured the beans and explained the ins and outs of things.

In the past few days, the Lincheng base was suddenly besieged by zombies. There are many evolutionary zombies. The weapons at the Lincheng base are not enough. Although the abilities are some, they are not formal, and they are spicy in the base. The fighting power is very weak and I can't stand it anymore.

When the base long found that the situation was not optimistic, he let his hands go down to sort out the materials, rushed out of the base with a large amount of materials, and left all the old and weak women and women who had no fighting power as a bait to attract zombies.

Although the group of people hiding in the village are also ordinary people, but the body is still strong, usually with the eight King Kong mixed, after all, the powers still need their men, so the eight King Kong with people running They also brought them and gave them a van.

At that time, the situation was extremely confusing. There were zombies everywhere, and humans who screamed and fled. Their cars were so far away from the base, and many zombies chased them out. At the time, the person was responsible for driving. He saw the car in front of him and someone was pushed down. The abilities of those who used the squad to push the ordinary people who followed the car as bait.

I saw the person who was pushed off the car and was surrounded by zombies. I can imagine the impact on the people in this car. They can see it. The eight King Kongs are not too much things. If they continue to follow them, who knows if they will be the next victim, they will sum up the steering wheel and drive in the other direction.

As a result, because there were too many zombies, the vehicles in front of them did not care. They did not find that one car was missing, so that they successfully ran out.

It was just that someone in the car was in this village. I knew that there was no one in the village, so I just brought them here. Although it is cold in the cold, the mantle is warmer than the outside.

Later, some scattered zombies smelled the smell of the village, but because they were hiding in the cellar, the zombies took them without any fuss, and they wandered around the village like no flies. They dared not go out and kept hiding. In the cellar, they were also lucky, and there was something to eat in the car, so that they insisted on it.

However, it was almost eaten now, so after hearing someone coming over, they hid in the ground and peeked out of the situation. Seeing the warmth they wear, the color is good, at first glance Those who haven't eaten the bitter abilities will have a heart of robbing. They are also in the bottom of the eight King Kong hands for a while, there are a few guns in their hands, so I feel that there is no fear, the powers are more powerful, but also can not do the gun!