Chapter 84: Healing ability

"Stop!" Wuye saw his brother suffer from loss, and he refused to take care of the other. Immediately, his palms were launched, and a cold and cold wind rushed straight to the surface of the cloud. door.

Song Chengshu also shot quickly, and took a hot water column, and ran into the cold air, and washed it all clean.

Wuye suddenly stopped, but did not expect this man who seems to be weak in text, turned out to be a power.

Suddenly a very unbelievable thought flashed in his mind - is it true that what they said just now? Are they really all powers?

Just waiting for him to say something, someone has already shouted.

"Open the gun! Quickly shoot!" Lai Sanjian both sides have already fought, lest the five masters and the seven masters suffer losses, they will loudly remind others to shoot.

Wuye Tiger’s eyes are round and round, “Don’t shoot!”

But it was too late, his nervous brothers subconsciously buckled the trigger, and several gunshots sounded at the same time.

Finished! ! !

Wuye’s heart suddenly sinks. His mutated ice abilities can be said to be very powerful in the Lincheng base, but it is easily cracked by this seemingly insignificant water abilities. The female abilities can break up the fire of the old seven, and the tall and handsome man can suppress the old seven to the ground. It can be seen that their strength is absolutely above their own... ...

If it is as they say, all of them are versatile, and if they have such strength, they will not be easily injured by ordinary bullets. If they are all safe and sound, there is still room for change, but if someone else is injured, then I am afraid I will end up with endless enemies! ! !

At the moment when the gunshots sounded, Su Ruizhe felt a move, and a nut appeared in the palm of his left hand. He merged and catalyzed it. A huge explosion-proof shield appeared in his hand, but the size of the shield was limited. Only three people lived, so Su Ruizhe threw the shield to Zheng Jiahe, who was holding Yu Dongdong, and used him to protect Yu Dongdong and Song Chengshu.

Fortunately, in addition to him, Zhang Yiliang was able to quickly build a soil wall to resist bullets. His level of ability has reached three levels. The earth wall built is very hard and comparable to concrete. He successfully protected the remaining. Everyone underneath blocked all the bullets and no one was hurt.

"All stop, give me the gun down!" Wu Ye met the opposite person who was not injured, suddenly relieved, and yelled at the younger brothers.

In fact, there is no need for Wuye to open the mouth. Just now Zhang Yuliang and Su Ruizhe easily blocked all the bullets and deeply shocked them.

These people should not really be abilities?

"There is nothing more than a sinister thing! Is it that you have the final say or I have the final say? Need your command?!" The five lords rushed to Lai San in three steps and slap the ball to the ground.

Lai San also realized that he had smashed a big disaster and shook his body like a sieve. The five lords looked at the face of Lai San, the boss of the distant house, and barely spared his life.

Subsequently, Wuye carefully walked into the steps and held a fist to the crowd standing on the stairs. "Several people are not angry, misunderstanding! It is a misunderstanding! My fifth is here to give you a gift!"

Zhanyun and others are looking at him with cold eyes. They are not moved. These people have hurt the winter and winter, but they can't solve it with a random apology.