Chapter 8: Take care of the injured

Several people ran and ran. Su Ruizhe felt that the strength of his hand suddenly increased. When he turned his head, he saw the face of the show cloud whitish backwards. Fortunately, after the exhibition, he followed his brothers. The yellow hair named Awang helped him, and finally did not let the exhibition cloud hurt.

"Boss, boss!" Although several people have been injured to varying degrees, they are still more concerned about the injury of the exhibition cloud.

At this time, Su Ruizhe discovered that the left hand of the exhibition cloud carrying the abdomen was full of blood.

"Is the big brother injured?!" Su Ruizhe stunned and asked, "What happened?"

"That's not you..." There was an impatient opening of a dark-skinned youth, but it was interrupted by Awang, who was full of yellow hair.

"He saved us!" Awang said to him, and he looked at Su Ruizhe. "I don't know where those people got the news, saying that our boss is a note, so we laid a banquet and took advantage of us. Not prepared, the boss counted!"

Su Ruizhe is not unexpected. When he met Zhanyun in his previous life, it was already after the end of the world. At that time, Zhanyun once showed him that he was a policeman. At that time, he was too trusting aunt, for the exhibition. The words of the cloud have been suspicious until he went to the base to confirm his identity. However, he did not expect that the identity of Zhanyun had been removed and was injured.

Fortunately, he is nearby today, or else the cloud will probably hurt even more. It is not far from the end of the world. If there is a serious injury on the body, I am afraid that it will be extremely unfavorable at the beginning.

At this time, there was a rush of footsteps from the rear. Several people hurriedly closed their mouths and hid in a small alley. There are many **** bins in the alley, piled up with rubbish, and you can smell the stench of the smell.

"Fast chase! They must not run far!" Those who chased looked at the alley and saw the pile of stinky garbage, hesitated, and did not go looking for it.

"The soldiers are divided into two ways. You are waiting for the place where they live! The boss said, this thing has to be done thoroughly!"

After these people left, they came out from behind the trash cans, but the stinky face was not very good.

Zhanyun must not be able to go to the place where they lived. What the hotel or something, in the middle of the night, was injured and could not go.

In desperation, Su Ruizhe can only bring a group of people to his old house.

Although the place has broken, it is at least a place to go.

Su Ruizhe's old house is a very old-fashioned bungalow with only one room, a small yard outside, a kitchen and bathroom in the yard.

Su Ruizhe gave the only wooden bed in the room to the injured exhibition cloud, took off the clothes of Zhanyun, and found that his abdomen had a mouth about 10 cm, which was obviously caused by sharp weapons. Looking at the **** wound, several people were at a loss.

"What to do? Do you want to go to the hospital?" Su Ruizhe asked nervously.

Injury into this, certainly can not let go! Who knows how deep the wound is? Have you injured your organs? Will it be infected?

"No! Can't send the hospital!" said the dark-skinned youth.

Awang also nodded in agreement. "I can't send it to the hospital. This kind of injury can't be said to be scratched. When it comes to the trick, it will be troublesome!"