Chapter 45: Set departure

A blink of an eye, three days passed.

For three days, it is not long, and short is not short. The soldiers drove out almost every night, collecting as much material as possible. After all, they had more than 800 people, and their daily consumption would be relatively large. Every time they go out, they will bring something to Su Ruizhe. Although they repeatedly resign, the soldiers are still doing their own thing. If they really refuse to accept it, the soldiers will simply put things on the door and make a few people laugh. . I heard that several people in the military, like Zhao Bing, awakened their abilities. They should wake up after being killed by zombies when they went out to collect materials.

On the third night, the woman in the radio broadcasted the latest news with a crisp and sweet voice. The rescue mission in the city of N has been successfully completed, and the rescue team is about to arrive in S City. The rescue team will stay in S City for three days. Please have the survivors of the ability to go to the southwest entrance of the 718 National Road. There is a service area temporarily being temporarily stationed as a rescue force. If you don't have the ability to save yourself, please look for a striking red cloth hanging outside the window. There will be rescue troops entering the city for search and rescue.

Even if the city of S is only a prefecture-level city, but the population is small, there are about 8 million. Even if only half of the people have mutated, it is not something the rescue force can deal with. If you want to enter the city, go door to door and look for it. People are not realistic at all, and there is no such time. Therefore, the method adopted by the government is actually the most effective. If you have the ability to find a large force to meet, you will be able to wait for the troops to rescue if you are incapable. If you hang out a striking red cloth as required, the troops will find a way to save. of.

After getting the news, the villa area was immediately buzzing, and almost everyone started to pick up things. Zhao Bing also came to find them and asked if they would go to the 718 National Road together tomorrow.

The answer is naturally yes.

There is Su Ruizhe, in fact, they don’t have much to clean up, but in order not to cause suspicion, each of them has a big mountaineering bag filled with food and water to go to the survivor base. The road is far away and it is estimated that it will take a lot of time.

They drove the previous off-road vehicle, and Zhao Bing made people help them to get back from that small village. Although the surface is scratched a little, the performance is still very good.

During the day, everyone still rested in the house. The two meals Su Ruizhe did relatively well. After they went on the road with the big troops, it was estimated that they would not have the chance to eat hot meals.

After the night fell, they drove off-road vehicles and left the villa area with Zhao Bing and their military cards.

Soon after they drove out, they saw a lot of vehicles, all heading southwest. Obviously they were all survivors of the news. They went to the 731th National Road to find a large round of troops. After seeing Zhao Bing’s military card, these people thought that they were the search and rescue teams sent by the army, and they all followed the back of their vehicles. In a short time, they gathered together into a long car dragon.

However, such a situation has also led to more and more zombies being attracted. If they can be crushed, they will be crushed. If there are too many, they will shoot with a gun. There are other vehicles on some roads that try to jump in the queue, and then collide with other vehicles, causing serious congestion. Many people in the vehicle are surrounded by zombies, and the screams are heard.

But what can Zhao Bing do? Stop to save? That is obviously unrealistic, the road is so wide, there are vehicles illegally parked on both sides, Zhao Bing their vehicles are in the forefront, if they park, the car behind them can only be forced to stop, when it is not hard Did the students trap the people who could escape?