Chapter 51: Cheng Jiaxiong

After the zombie dog fell, other zombies were not afraid. Under the absolute lethality of the pea bullets, these zombies surrounded by small shops quickly They have all been cleaned up.

In order to verify his own guess, Su Ruizhe took a knife to cut the head of the second zombie, and found a strange color nucleus. The nucleus itself was reddish, but the surrounding area was stained with one. The layer is blushing, as if it were coated with rouge. It should be that the nucleus of another evolutionary zombie dog was swallowed by it, and its crystal nucleus changed. If Su Ruizhe did not shoot it immediately, it is likely to evolve again, and the consequences will be unimaginable.

Trapped in the top of the small shop is the tenth squad. After they are out of danger, their team will come down to join the 12 teams. However, their number has been reduced from the original 40 to 25. Fifteen soldiers died.

Such casualties are not serious.

When the tenth squad came to rescue, there was no expectation that there would be such a large number of corpses gathered here. At first they wanted to use military cards to lead the zombies. I didn't expect the zombies to have evolutionary zombies and evolutionary zombies. They were very fast. They caught up with the tenth squad's military card and immediately attacked them.

The strength of the zombie dog is very large, and the body is constantly hitting the body. The car is out of balance and hits the guardrail next to it. Gradually, more and more zombies are attracted by the movement here, in the collision and slap of these zombies. The vehicle is almost overturned.

The tenth squad immediately issued a request for help, but there was not much time left for them. The zombie attack was getting more and more fierce. The evolution of the zombie and the evolutionary zombies was terrible. The sharp claws could leave scratches on the bulletproof glass. The rear door is also gradually changing under the impact of the zombies. If they continue to hide in the compartment, they can only become the shackles.

They can't sit still and must find ways to break out and wait for rescue. Using the suppression of grenades and strong firepower, the tenth squad succeeded in killing a **** road. The evolution of the zombies was very fast. It was obviously unrealistic to fight the speed and endurance with the zombies. The captain of the tenth team, Guan Hong, took the players. They climbed up to the roof of a small shop. However, during the process of breaking through and climbing, they lost more than a dozen players.

Only they have no time to grieve, there are a large number of survivors in the police station waiting for their rescue.

The police station is diagonally opposite the street where the small shop is located. It is less than 700 meters away. The dense zombies will be surrounded by a small police station. Police officers wearing police uniforms and several strong young people are standing. On the top of the platform on the second floor of the police station, the bayonet spliced ​​with the broomstick and the knife attacked the head of the zombie, but they were also successfully killed.

They should have heard a gunshot outside and saw the soldiers coming to the rescue and wanted to make a contribution.

But this is too dangerous! There are evolutionary zombies in it!

As if to confirm their concerns, the weapon in the hands of a young man was suddenly held by a claw, and then when he did not respond, he pulled hard, the young man was not prepared, and almost pulled Stagger. Seeing that the young man was about to fall off the platform and slayed the dead sea, suddenly a hand was stretched out next to him, and he was forced to pull him back, but the weapon was taken away, but the weapon was taken away.

When Zhanyun saw the familiar figure of the hand, the pupil was suddenly shrunk, is he? ! How is he here? !

"Xiaozhe, cherry... No, the bomb gave me a few!" Zhanyun immediately said to Su Ruizhe.