Chapter 70: Yucheng base

Many survivors cried and yelled to the Thunder team, seeking to seek their shelter, but the gunshots attracted more zombies, far Far away, you can see the shadows that are swaying close.

Someone was in a hurry to lock the door and drilled under the seat to try to avoid the zombies.

Those who have come to the zombie throat near the team have a hunger and thirst, they smell the smell of food in the air, some slap the window with excitement, and some chase humans.

"Oh ah..." The car window was broken by the zombies, and the people inside were screaming and dragged out of the car, biting their flesh and blood.

Some people were thrown down by the zombies, biting their necks, blood splashing everywhere, and the rich **** smell spread quickly.

There are too many cars and too many people to scream and scream. It is too difficult for Su Ruizhe to aim at shooting. They are afraid of hurting survivors with machine guns. There is no way, they can only rush to close combat.

However, those of the Thunder team, but have already jumped into the car with fast movements, while continuing to shoot at the zombies that came close together, and started the car, was it ready to escape like this? !

Say good team? How can I just sprint with two shots? Why not use abilities?

Where do they know that the Thunder team is called the power team, but in fact, there are only two captains and vice captains. The errands for collecting materials at the base of the base, although they have a lot of oil and water, can also be dangerous. Therefore, it is only those ordinary players who are often sent out. Anyway, there are guns, scattered zombies can solve, it is not good, big deal will run.

Now these ordinary players feel that they can't beat them, so they immediately take the initiative to go up and go back to the rescuers to clean up these zombies. As for those survivors... What are they about?

The clever point immediately handed over the materials and was allowed to go to their car. Without the supplies, they also desperately chased after the car and ran towards the base of the city.

At this time, Su Ruizhe they have already started, the exhibition cloud directly uses the gravity power, the one zombie is pressed on the ground with ten times heavy pressure, and the pressure is increased, it is hard to live that The heads of several zombies were crushed.

In the end, it is a secondary power, and the power cannot be the same as the first level.

Zheng Jiahe is also infinitely powerful. He suspects that the car is in the way. He directly uses his ankle to open a road. He holds the nut shield provided by Su Ruizhe’s friendship in his left hand and smashes his favorite golf club with his right hand. The head of a zombie.

Cheng Qi and Cheng Jiao's brothers and sisters saw that they couldn't get into the hands and simply went to the periphery to meet the zombies attracted by the gunshots. For a time, the wind and the wind rushed to the air, which was like crossing into a sci-fi blockbuster.

It is only the strength of four people that will solve a crisis that might have caused huge casualties.

Guan Hong had long known that the team was so powerful that the impact was quite good, but Dr. Yang and his two assistants were shocked.

At the beginning of the last days, Dr. Yang, as a scientific research talent, was the first person rescued from the academy by the army. He was then strictly protected in the base. This is the first time he has seen such a terrible scene. They are all scared.

Dr. Yang couldn’t think of Zhanyun. The combat effectiveness of this team is so strong!

He only knows that one of his team's abilities is special, and he is able to weaponize plants, but the new bullets developed by their research center are not bad, so he did not think that this team is special. .