Chapter 27

Show cloud started a high fever shortly after fainting, Su Ruizhe put a fever sticker on his forehead, and then wiped him out with a wet towel. Sweat.

During the period, Su Ruizhe entered the kitchen, squeezed a cup of cucumber and Sydney juice, and fed it to the exhibition cloud.

The wonderful thing is that with a glass of juice, the face of the cloud becomes better and the body no longer trembles.

Song Chengshu’s eyes suddenly brightened, and Su Ruizhe sneaked aside to ask if there was any mystery about this juice.

"Where is there any mystery? It’s just an ordinary juice." Su Ruizhe shook his head with a chuckle.

In the past life, he was shut down in the institute for a long time. He remembered that he had heard from the researchers that the chlorophyll and certain vitamins contained in vegetables and fruits had a certain inhibitory effect on the zombie virus. When you wake up and upgrade, if you can eat some fruits and vegetables, it will be very helpful.

Unfortunately, at that time, fruits and vegetables had become extremely rare due to the extreme weather of the summer heat and cold winter. Vegetables and fruits have become luxury goods. When this was discovered, it was already several years after the end of the world. Those researchers have also lamented that if they can find this earlier, they may be able to cultivate more abilities.

After listening to Su Ruizhe's explanation, Song Chengshu had to sigh the good fortune of Zhanyun, and actually encountered such a big baby, it really accumulated eight years of virtue.

Because of the worry about the body of the exhibition cloud, Su Ruizhe did not have any thoughts to cook at night, he just cooked a pot of noodle soup, three people divided and ate.

However, eating two bowls of noodles, Zheng Jiahe still feel hungry, but also embarrassed to open the mouth to eat something, can only endure hunger back to his room.

However, Song Chengshu was careful and found that Zheng Jiahe had something wrong, and he said something to Su Ruizhe. Su Ruizhe just slaps his head. He almost forgot. After the abilities have the power, the amount of rice has also increased. At noon, they ate some green bean soup, and at night they were noodles like this. Zheng Jiahe I am afraid I have not eaten at all!

Su Ruizhe hurried to the kitchen to heat up a few big hoes, and got some ham sausages inside, so that Song Chengshu helped send Zheng Jiahe to the past.

Zheng Jiahe was moved, and after repeated gratitude, he repeatedly promised that he would definitely play zombies in the future, try to collect food, and never let them raise themselves. That posture, it was a bad heart.

Zhanyun didn't wake up until ten o'clock in the evening. When he woke up, he shouted hungry. Su Ruizhe immediately took out the braised beef and steamed bread for him to eat, and quickly cooked a bowl of seaweed egg soup. The three waited until the show cloud had enough to eat and drink, and asked what his abilities were.

Zhanyun mysterious smile, looking at the direction of Song Chengshu.

Song Chengshu had been sitting in a chair. After seeing the cloud on the display, he suddenly felt that his body was sinking. The whole person seemed to be filled with mercury, and he suddenly weighed a few hundred pounds. After the stool under his **** made a crisp squeak, he was directly crushed and severely broken. Song Chengshu’s whole person was squatting on the ground without any image, and even a finger could not move.

But the next moment, Song Chengshu felt that the weight of the visceral that had almost been oppressed by him had suddenly disappeared.

Song Chengshu’s heart was awkward and stood up. He asked the exhibition cloud far away. “What is this ability?”