Chapter 42: Start of action

Several people returned to the village to meet with Zhao Bing and others, and told the defense structure outside the military camp that Zhao Bing was told.

Zhao Bing and others found a few pencils and some papers scattered on the ground from a room. They painted the layout and lines inside the military camp. They planned to use the external defense structure that the exhibition cloud searched to find a breakthrough.

Zhao Bing wanted to persuade Zhanyun to leave quickly. He didn't want to involve them in this danger, but Zhanyun had already made a decision to help them. Naturally, they insisted on staying to help them. Zhao Bing had no choice but to agree.

The two sides discussed nearly an hour and finally discussed a feasible method.

"There is not much time, we will start immediately."

This action was different from usual. Those seriously injured soldiers and Yu Dongdong were left behind. Zhanyun, Su Ruizhe, Song Chengshu, Zheng Jiahe, Wu Jing and Zhang Yuliang all participated in this action.

They didn't drive to the military camp, and they were quiet in the night, light and simple, and harder to find.

Things were as they expected, and the group walked to the barracks on foot and carefully wandered around the barracks. Although there are towers in the military camp, in the absence of electricity, only the torch can be used for illumination, and the scope of the investigation can be greatly reduced, so they are not found at all.

Zhao Bing and others are very familiar with the military camp. It is clear that there is no place for people to pay attention. So Su Ruizhe released the sacred vine in the position designated by Zhao Bing. It took only ten minutes to sneak on the wall. Opened a hole big enough.

Everyone entered the military camp smoothly. Unexpectedly, no one was patrolling in the military camp. They walked out of the distance and saw several people playing cards at the door of a warehouse with the light of the torch. A few guns.

This warehouse was specially marked by Zhao Bing. They all agreed that these survivors could not have the possibility of letting the soldiers move freely. Therefore, they would not be arranged to live in a dormitory or the like. Instead, they might find a place to They are concentrated in captivity, and those who are playing poker are likely to be responsible for guarding the soldiers.

If it was before, this kind of thing would never happen, but now the military camp is controlled by a group of survivors who have not received any training. It is impossible to expect these people to be disciplined like military personnel.

There are four people on the other side. It is really troublesome to kill these four people at the same time without causing anyone to pay attention.

"It is best to quietly take one of them and ask about the situation inside."

"How do you quote?"

Zhanyun smiled and pointed to Wu Jing.

Wu Jing has already cleaned her face. It is still very easy to seduce a guard with this beautiful face. Survivors of thousands of military camps, these people have not seen Wu Jing is also possible, anyway, they can not think of someone can enter the military camp without knowing it.

However, those who played poker were very focused. Wu Jing had already walked ten steps away. They did not find out that Wu Jing had no choice but to cough.

"Who?" The few people were shocked. When they looked up, they saw a beautiful woman standing in front of her, all with a feeling of bright eyes.

"Excuse me, where is the toilet? It’s too dark, I walked away, I was a little lost.” Wu Jing slowly approached, and stopped when they could see enough of their looks. I licked my long hair and revealed the beautiful facial features.