Chapter 26: Nucleation

Zheng Jiahe's leg was injured and it was not very convenient to clean. Therefore, the time used was a little longer. When he came out, Song Chengshu had already washed upstairs. bath.

Song Chengshu let Zheng Jiahe sit on the sofa, dismantle the plastic wrap that was wrapped around him, take out his special medical kit, carefully clean the wounds of Zheng Jiahe, and then suture it. This time Song The book used Zheng Jiahe to use an anesthetic, which relieved him a lot of pain.

When it was all over, Su Ruizhe also came out of the kitchen with the food. He cooked the simplest preserved egg porridge and fry eight poached eggs. Su Ruizhe porridge is really a hand, porridge is very thick, tastes very good, coupled with the perfect combination of meat flavor and preserved egg taste, it is delicious. The egg used to fry the egg is the egg under the hen in the space. Not only does it have no smell, but it is tender and fragrant, and it is poured with a little soy sauce. The delicious one can't wait to swallow the tongue.

Zheng Jiahe couldn't think of it. After such a terrible change in the world, he still had the opportunity to eat such delicious food, but he was red-eyed while eating.

"What's wrong? Wound pain?" Seeing him like this, Song Chengshu asked without concern.

"No, no..." Zheng Jiahe choked his mouth. "I just thought of my parents... When I escaped from the Internet cafe last night, I called them, but the mobile phone didn't have any signal. No way to contact them..."

"Where is your parents? Is your home in S city?"

"No... they are abroad..." Zheng Jiahe painfully grabbed his own hair and changed the whole world directly overnight, just as the last days of the movies he saw actually happened, and he almost died in those The mouth of the monster! He can't imagine what parents will encounter in foreign countries!

Looking at Zheng Jiahe's grief, the three people's hearts are a little shocked. Unfortunately, in this case, the aircraft's affirmation has long been stopped, and there is no way to worry.

"Foreigns are allowed to hold guns, maybe they will be fine." Song Chengshu patted his shoulder and persuaded, "You just have to live well, and the communication will be restored in the future, maybe there will be a day to reunite with them." ""

Zheng Jiahe nodded hard and continued to eat.

After eating the meal, Song Chengshu helped Su Ruizhe to clean up the dishes and went to the kitchen to clean it.

Zhan Yun is looking at Zheng Jiahe. "What are your plans for next?"

"I don't know..." Zheng Jiahe shook his head and looked at Zhanyun with some embarrassment. "Can I follow you? I will try to fight zombies and work hard to collect supplies..."

Zheng Jiahe said that the smaller the voice, the more they were just strangers who met each other. The other party had saved his life and brought him back. He gave him such a delicious food. He would like to ask more. Requirements?

Everyone knows that in the current world, food is the most important, and without food, it will not survive. If they agree to take him, they must bear more of one's food...

"Yes." Zhanyun agreed very simply. He was not the one who made things awkward. Anyway, after observation, he felt that Zheng Jiahe was actually a good person. It should be a good help.

Zheng Jiahe's low head jerked up and he couldn't believe it.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will work hard! I..."

Zhanyun laughed and waved his hand and planned Zheng Jia and excited words. "There is still a room downstairs. You will stay there and have something to wait for."