Chapter 92: Ability upgrade

Zheng Yaohua asked his soldiers to prepare a spacious and comfortable room for the exhibition team, so that they can rest peacefully and send a special medical team to treat them. .

In addition, Zheng Yaohua also arranged people to go outside the city to collect the nucleus of the zombies, tens of thousands of crystal nucleus, placed in the past, perhaps no one cares, but now it has become a baby everyone needs.

There are many people who want to go out to the city to take advantage of some crystal nucleus, but Zheng Yaohua used heavy soldiers to hold the gates and not allowed anyone other than the soldiers to enter and exit. Thousands of soldiers spent all three hours collecting all the crystal nuclei.

Zheng Yaohua divided the crystal nucleus into two halves, and half of them were going to hand them over to the exhibition cloud. After all, this time the zombie siege, if they were not helping them, they could not deal with the four-level zombies. The other half is to be distributed to all the abilities and fighters who participated in the base defense battle. After all, they also played a very important role in this battle.

As for the crystal nucleus of the four-level zombies, it was also collected by Zheng Yaohuazhen and was ready to be handed over to Zhanyun. The zombies were killed by them, and the crystal nucleus belongs to them of course.

"The head, do you really have to give this crystal nucleus to them?" Zheng Yaohua's adjutant whispered, "The collected nucleus has already given them half. It doesn't matter if this one does not give it? This is four." The nucleus of the zombie, Li Yun has been at the third level, and keeping this nucleus to upgrade him can enhance the combat effectiveness of our base!"

"What do you say?!" Zheng Yaohua looked coldly at his adjutant. "They are the great benefactors of our base. If there is no such thing, do you think about what we will end now? Without them, this four Who can kill the zombies? Is it Li Yun?!"

The adjutant was stunned by a series of questions from Zheng Yaohua. He shyly bowed his head. He thought about how to strengthen his base, so that he could cope with the next zombie tide, but he forgot that if they did not show them, the Northwest Base would be afraid. It has long since ceased to exist.

Zheng Yaohua did not manage his adjutant any more. He walked over to the house where Zhanyun was located.

"How? Are they all right?" Zheng Yaohua asked the captain of the medical team.

The captain of the medical team glanced at him with a very complicated look. He shook his head and pointed to the room, indicating that he had entered, and left.

Zheng Yaohua entered the room with a mist, and then saw an unexpected scene.

I thought that everyone who was lying down and rested, all of them were sitting in the dragon, and their hands were still eating the food prepared for them by the Northwest Base.

"You are all right...?" Zheng Yaohua asked strangely.

Are these people still not people? Before they were all lifted back by them, how could they be so long and live for more than three hours?

"Zheng Major, hello, I was too hasty before, I didn't introduce myself carefully. My name is Zhanyun, the captain of this team." Zhanyun smiled and sat up and introduced Zheng Yaohua to his team members. Explain why they had a collapsed state before. In fact, they have not suffered any injuries, and they will fall down because of the sequelae of taking a potion.

In addition to Su Ruizhe because of the continuous use of two bottles of pharmacy, it is still in a coma, and everyone else has basically recovered.

"The captain of the exhibition, this time our Northwest Base can safely pass this crisis, or thanks to you, these crystal nucleus, please be sure to accept it." Zheng Yaohua took out a suitcase, full of Dangdang The core, which is mostly composed of transparent crystal nuclei, is mixed with some reddish crystal nuclei, and among them, the pink nuclei are the most conspicuous.