Chapter 61: He is lying

"We are going to G City to perform urgent tasks, it is not convenient to take you. The major military regions have established survivor bases, and your relatives may have gone to the base with the search and rescue team. If you go directly to the South Base now, you only need to arrive in a day or two. After you arrive at the base, you can slowly find your loved ones." Li Ming’s words are very pertinent, although there may be some survivors who can go on their own. Dangerous, but g city has evolutionary zombies, only more dangerous.

"My parents live in the suburbs of G City. They are too old and have a small leg. They are small and courageous. If I don't pick them up, they will definitely not go." The fat man refused to listen. "Sir, I It’s not easy for my parents to raise me so much. I can’t leave them! You see, if you don’t like us to follow, then we will go ahead. Anyway, this road is all right, let’s go one by one. You see it like this. Not?"

"Before the danger, let's open the road, you are far following." Seeing this fat man said this, Li Ming had to accept their peers. After all, people want to go where is the freedom of others, they No reason to stop.

"Well, thank you, sir, thank you sir!" The fat man was happy and thanked again and again.

"Oh, this fat man is quite filial." Zheng Jiahe sat in the car and heard their conversation. He said with a sigh. His parents are far away from abroad, and if they are in the country, he will definitely want to find them.

Su Ruizhe, who was sitting in the back seat, glanced in the direction of the fat man inadvertently. The fat man was just getting ready to get on the bus. Under the illumination of the high beam of the off-road vehicle, he could clearly see the side face of the fat man. .

Su Ruizhe sat up straight and his eyes were cold for a moment.

"What's wrong?" Zhanyun noticed that Su Ruizhe's something was wrong and whispered, "Do you know?"

How can I not know? In the past life, this fat man is the number one person in the Lincheng base! This person's name is Lu Yang, nicknamed Lu Zhishen, don't look at his chubby face and always smile, looks particularly kind, looks actually a sinister character, best at giving people the next set. Every time he leaves the city, he will be able to return home. Anyone in the base who wants to get something, as long as he can afford the price, Luyang can get it.

Although Lu Yang is only a power-type actor on the surface, his hands not only hold a whole team of abilities, but also a large number of weapons and armaments. He heard that it was obtained by robbing the army.

Thinking of this, Su Ruizhe slightly narrowed his eyes and looked at the car in front of him, the colder the line of sight. Luyang’s position in the Lincheng base is very high. Even the head of the base speaks with him. He has heard that he has made great contributions to the base. If he remembers correctly, when he went to the Lincheng base in the past life, the power supply of the whole base was very good, there were solar power installations everywhere, or there was no way to support the operation of such a large institute. Su Ruizhe had an impression on Luyang, because he had seen some research equipment from Luyang when he was at the institute. He also boasted that Haikou said that no matter what kind of precision instruments, he has The way to get it.

In connection with their mission, Su Ruizhe could not help but wonder if Luyang’s great contribution to the Lincheng base was solar power equipment.

Although the new energy plant is not only the g city, but the Lincheng base is located in the south of the city, not far from the g city, although this is only speculation, but now involves Luyang, Su Ruizhe can not help but move Go in that direction and guess. Perhaps the former Li Ming team has also performed the same task, and then met Lu Yang, not only the entire team was Lu Yang Duan, but also lost the solar power generation equipment in G City...