Chapter 49: Changyang Middle School

For three hours, the search and rescue team searched a total of seventeen streets, eleven residential areas, killing nearly a thousand zombies, but only found 33 survivors.

The number of survivors is really too small. Where are the remaining survivors?

Are survivors of City A likely to gather together and hide somewhere in the city?

One and a half hours from the dawn, the commander of the search and rescue operation selected a large stadium in the city center as a temporary base for the search and rescue team during the day. The first and second teams were responsible for cleaning up the zombies in the stadium. Other teams continued. Use the life detector for a scatter search and return to the stadium before dawn.

According to the instructions of the life detector, the twelfth squad came to a high-end villa area. The general card was parked at the door, leaving four or five guards, and the rest entered the villa area together.

The houses that they have traveled through are all open, the door locks and windows have been traced, and the houses have been rummaged. It is very likely that the survivors in this villa area are searching for food. They continue to walk in and found dozens of zombies around the gate of a villa, struggling to beat and hit the villa's door.

Even if they don't use a life detector, they can guess that the survivor must be in this villa. When they approached, the zombies smelled fresh flesh and blood, and they turned their heads and walked in the direction of the search and rescue team. The people immediately began to shoot and killed all the zombies.

"Open the door, we are the government search and rescue team, the zombies have been killed by us all, please open the door." Li Ming stepped forward and patted the door.

The door twitched open, revealing the face of a bloodless woman, wearing a silk dress, probably because of hunger, her cheeks were deep concave, her cheekbone raised, a black Hair, plus a pair of big horrible eyes, looks like the heroine who came out of the horror film.

"You, you..." The woman saw the man outside wearing a military uniform, and her eyes sparkled with hope. She grabbed Li Ming and forced him inside. "Come in! Save him! Save him." !"

Li Ming was stunned by a woman, but after hearing the eagerness in her words, she followed her into the house, and others followed.

The decor in the room can be said to be extremely luxurious. Before the end of the world, people may still have the feeling to appreciate and admire, but now, these so-called antiques and treasures are not comparable to a bag of bread.

There was a thin man lying on the sofa in the living room, and the white shirt was bandaged on his shoulder. His blood had been completely immersed in dark red. Seeing that a man is covered with cold sweat and his body is constantly trembled, he is obviously bitten by a zombie.

"I beg you, save him, save him!"

"I am a doctor, let me see." Song Chengshu immediately stepped forward and took apart the **** shirt, revealing the very awkward wound on his shoulder. The wound was ripped off a large piece of meat, and the bone was visible deep. There was some blackness around the wound. This made Song Chengshu slightly frown, and then the man’s pupil was already scattered. The ink-colored eyelids were covered with bloodshot eyes. Those red are spreading to the middle, which is a symptom of obvious infection, and he will soon be different.

"How?" Li Ming asked in a voice.

Song Chengshu sighed and shook his head gently.

The woman seemed to realize what it was like, and ‘wow’ burst into tears and fell into the man’s arms.