Chapter 53: LeD sunflower light

When Zhan Yun and Su Ruizhe returned to their resting area, Zheng Jiahe was playing the game of the plant and zombie on the mobile phone. Cheng Qi sat next to him and watched him play. From time to time, I still talked a few words, but it was quite speculative.

"Xiao Zhe! Are you coming back?! I just have something to say to you!" After Zheng Jiahe discovered that Su Ruizhe came back, he immediately stood up excitedly and took him out.

Su Ruizhe was helplessly walked by him, and asked with a funny smile, "What's wrong? So excited?"

Zheng Jiahe put Su Ruizhe in the aisle of no one, and put the mobile phone in front of him, called out the game interface, and opened the plant illustration. "Look! I just played this game. There are a lot of plants that have attacking power. You used to play this one."

Su Ruizhe saw the familiar game interface, and could not help but slightly nod. "Yes, I have played this one before."

This novelty game has left a deep memory for Su Ruizhe. He feels that his abilities have such a magical effect and may also be related to this game.

"I suddenly had an idea, I want to find you to confirm."

"What thoughts?" Su Ruizhe also came to the interest. He is sincerely admired that Zheng Jiahe and this otaku can break through the brain of the sky at any time.

"We follow the plants above, and try to see if you can use them."

"Good." Su Ruizhe also promised to be very refreshing, and he also wanted to better master his own use of the ability.

"Let's try bananas first." Zheng Jiahe pointed to the banana rocket in the plant illustration.

Su Ruizhe took a banana out of the space and held it with his left hand, but he did not respond at all. He tried and tried again, but still did not respond.

Zheng Jiahe did not show disappointment, pointing to the electric shock blueberry on the plant illustration, "You try this blueberry again."

After Su Ruizhe put the banana back into the space, he took out a few blueberries and held it with his left hand, but he still had no movement after he pushed the power.

“Try pineapple?” The plant illustration shows that rotating pineapples can stop the zombies from moving forward, and even by rotating themselves to achieve the effect of rebounding bullets, he would like to know what it would be like if the pineapple was weaponized.

But the result is still very disappointing... Su Ruizhe's ability transformation has failed again...

If Su Ruizhe had just used the ability to turn the pepper into a grenade on the side of Zhang Lianchang, I am afraid he would think that his abilities have failed.

"It doesn't matter, let's try corn again!" Zheng Jiahe did not show the slightest disappointment, but instead he was more excited to point to the corn pitcher on the plant illustration.

After the failure of three consecutive conversions, this fourth transformation of Su Ruizhe actually has no confidence, but to his surprise, this time it was successful, and it was a huge success. The corn cob in his hand was transformed into a large yellow corn bullet and a huge yellow grenade under his abilities.

"Wow! It's amazing for me!" Zheng Jiahe excitedly took a look at Su Ruizhe's shoulder, because he was too excited, did not control the power, and suddenly took people to the ground.

Su Ruizhe: ...

Suddenly, Su Ruizhe’s grenade in his hand was hugged, or else it would be interesting to drop it on the ground...