Chapter 72: Mutant wolves

Returned to the hotel, the idle cloud of the exhibition took off the top, and began to push-ups on the ground, the swell of the strong muscles, Su Ruizhe looked at the side. When the exhibition cloud made hundreds of push-ups in one breath, when he was sweating from the ground, he saw his little lover's wood staying dumb and couldn't help laughing.

"Little fool, what are you looking at?" Zhanyun smirked and scraped the nose of Su Ruizhe.

Zhanyun's figure is more perfect when he is close to the distance. The eight-abdominal male dog waist, plus a pair of long legs, is a hormonal blast, not to mention that he has just finished exercising, and the muscles are stained with sweat. It’s really sexy, don’t want it.

"No, I didn't see anything... Brother, you must really want to take a shower? I, I went to find Song Big Brother to give you water." Su Ruizhe's face suddenly became red, and quickly opened his eyes, and dropped a sentence and hurried. Run away.

Zhanyun looked at the back of Su Ruizhe Cangjie, shook his head with a chuckle, and his little lover was still too young, so he was too shy.

Soon, Song Chengshu came over to the exhibition cloud to release water, and it was very thoughtful to adjust to hot water, so that the exhibition cloud washed a comfortable hot bath.

During the day, everyone still sleeps and sleeps. At night, they will follow the original plan and go outside the base to find a way to find a batch of supplies.

Guan Hong and Dr. Yang are still staying in the base and continue to contact the local garrison. As for the information on the new bullets and vegetable juices, they will wait until they return.

Guan Hong’s decision was made by two hands. If Zhanyun can find the materials smoothly, then they can use the materials exchanged for soilless cultivation techniques according to the previously stated plan, and then hand over the information they have to the local garrison. On the other hand, he has to do a good job in the exhibition. They can't get any preparations. It's really not good, or they can only use information for technology.

They may not be able to find enough supplies in the vicinity. The nearby sites are all in the city of Yucheng. It may have been collected several times. The chances of they can find enough supplies are very small. It is estimated that it is necessary to go further afield to gain something. The zombies in the farther places have not been cleaned up, and it will be very troublesome to deal with.

However, Zhanyun’s strength is extraordinary, and Guanhong trusts them very much.

Therefore, Guan Hong decided not to act in the future, always wait for the cloud to come back.

Guan Hong gave the keys of the two military trucks to Zhanyun, in case they found the supplies, but there was no way to bring them back.

Zhanyun did not deny the good intentions of Guan Hong. After taking the key, he left. He is well-prepared, and when they come back, they will bring enough supplies. Even if there is not enough supplies nearby, do they still have the space of Su Ruizhe?

There are still a lot of things like tobacco and alcohol collected in the space. It seems to be quite valuable in the base of Yucheng. Anyway, it is not very useful for them. If it is not enough, let’s take it out and say a top. .

At the gate of the base, there are quite a few teams that are preparing to go out of the city to search for supplies. They are all affiliated to different teams of power. They are so vast that they look like a lot. In such a harsh environment as the Yucheng base, anyone who is a little combative will choose to rely on the team of the abilities and rely on the daily collection of materials to fill their stomachs.