Chapter 44: Rescue message

Seeing this situation in front of you, Zhan Yun is really angry. He is a house with gold or diamonds. How can he be stared again and again? !

There were potholes and bloodstains left in the fallen wall. Those who started to appear seem to have been bombed by Su Ruizhe’s potato mines. I don’t know if it hurts a few.

The windows and doors of Zhanyun’s villas are all reinforced security doors and windows. The fence on the first floor of the window is bent and the window is broken. Obviously those people’s security doors are not so easily damaged, so those people should be from the windows. Enter the villa.

There is still a fire on the second floor of the villa, and those little thieves may still be in the house!

The second floor is the bedroom of Zhanyun and Su Ruizhe. No matter who owns the house of the thief, it makes the exhibition cloud very unhappy.

It’s so blatant that you can’t bear it!

Zhanyun opened the door with the key, and rushed in with Su Ruizhe and others. The soldiers directly surrounded the villa and let the people inside escape.

The room was a mess, and the house seemed to be smashed all over again. All the appliances and furniture in the house were smashed, and even the sofas gave people a few holes, and the pots and pans were also smashed. A crush.

How much hatred is this?

They immediately went upstairs, but there was no one upstairs, and the fire in the second floor room was due to someone igniting! Someone put all the clothes in their closet in the middle of the room and fired, but there was no burning aid, and the flame did not spread immediately.

"Hey!" After the exhibition cloud extinguished the flame, he couldn't help but swear a foul language.

Su Ruizhe frowned deeply, and there was probably a guess in his heart for those who would do so.

Knowing that they lived here and had a hatred with them, they would scream at the people who were venting their anger when they were not at home. Obviously, only the group who had been taught by Yunyun before.

The group did not succeed in the day, but they were taught by Zhang Yuliang and Zhanyun. After a few days of anger, look for opportunities to vent their anger!

After Su Ruizhe told his guess to Zhanyun, Zhanyun also took it for granted.

"Look at these fires, those people should not have gone far!" Zhanyun said with a bite.

"But now I don't know where to look for them. It's going to be bright, you still have to find another place to live..." Zhao Bing sighed after seeing the situation inside the house. The house is now being smashed. This is the case, and certainly can't live without people.

Although Zhanyun is really hot, there is no other way. I can only find another vacant villa in the villa area to live in. Zhao Bing also lives near their villas, all of which are vacant houses with simple decoration and simple furniture. There is no problem in direct occupancy.

Zhanyun chose this villa to be bigger than the original building of Zhanyun. Although there are no security doors and windows, the security is definitely not as good as the original villa, but now the entire villa area is a military, and the security is actually better than I have to improve a lot before.

Su Ruizhe took a few boxes of mineral water and several empty buckets out, so that Song Chengshu filled the empty buckets with water, and Zheng Jiahe sent them to the military. Although the number is small, they can always let everyone solve their thirst. At the same time, they also sent a lot of medicines and gauze in the past, so that the injured soldiers can handle their wounds well.