Chapter 9: Cushion together

The appearance of Song Chengshu can only be barely handsome, but the whole person has a temperament that makes people feel very comfortable. When he saw Su Ruizhe who opened the door, he immediately laughed and started playing with him. Say hello, "Hello, I am a friend of Zhanyun, my name is Song Chengshu."

"You, hello, please come in!" Su Ruizhe quickly rushed in.

After entering the door, Song Chengshu saw the exhibition cloud lying on the bed and immediately saw the wound on his abdomen.

Su Ruizhe quickly moved a chair and placed it at the bedside, and asked Song Chengshu to sit down.

Song Chengshu thanked him for nodding his head, and immediately opened the medicine box that he was holding, and took all the tools he needed.

Song Chengshu acted neatly to clean up the wound to the exhibition cloud, and then carefully examined his injury. Fortunately, the wound was not too deep and did not hurt any important internal organs. So he stitched the wound for the exhibition cloud and wrapped it with a layer of sterile gauze. During the suturing process, Song Chengshu did not inject an analgesic needle for him, but only gave him two tablets of painkillers. Anesthetics such as morphine are stricter in the tube, and the incident is sudden. Song Chengshu has no way to get it at one time. It can only be used first with painkillers, although compared with anesthetics such as morphine. The pain effect is just a drop in the bucket, but it is better than nothing. From the beginning to the end, Zhanyun never sighed.

Subsequently, Song Chengshu took out two bags of saline added with anti-inflammatory drugs and injected intravenously for the exhibition cloud.

"The wound tearing is more serious. Although I have already stitched it for you, because the wound is relatively large, I don't recommend you to move at will in the short term." After Song Chengshu finished, he looked at Su Ruizhe and said with apologetic comments. "I don't know if you can let him live in your house for a few days?"

In fact, he is really embarrassed. Su Ruizhe knows that family conditions are not particularly good at first sight. The family is not talking about the wall, but he is also a fateful person. He is only a half-year-old boy, but he has no one who can take care of him. . If you let Zhanyun leave, the responsibility of caring for the wounded must be on Su Ruizhe's body.

It’s just that Song Chengshu has no other choices. First of all, the injury of Zhanyun is really unsuitable for moving. Secondly, his identity is still unknown. Why is it suddenly exposed? Is it because there are internal personnel who are leaking secrets? The identity of Zhanyun was exposed and began to move. Zhanyun now faces the situation that both black and white can't show up. It is better to stay in the home of Su Ruizhe who has nothing to do with this matter, and it is safer.

Hearing the words, the exhibition cloud slightly frowned, he did not want to affect the innocent people because of his own affairs. He was trying to refuse, but he heard Su Ruizhe quickly answer with a crisp voice, "Okay!"

Where did they know that Song Chengshu’s request was simply in the middle of Su Ruizhe’s enthusiasm, and he was not able to get closer to Zhanyun, and now it’s a big pie on his head!

begging! It! Do not! Got it!

Su Ruizhe slammed his thighs hard, only to let himself stretch his expression, no laughter.

Song Chengshu didn't think much. He only thought that this boy was too simple and kind, and he smiled gratefully at him.

"You can rest assured that there is money in the exhibition cloud. During the treatment, he will bear all the expenses." Song Chengshu smiled and teased the words of Zhanyun, but there was some truth in it, they could not occupy a child. It’s cheap, I heard that he has to sell his own food every day to make money. It’s not easy to hear.