Chapter 109: Capital base

The car quickly came to the store where their teammates were hiding. Many zombies have been attracted by the **** smell, all in the store.

When the soldiers saw the situation, they immediately showed an anxious look. Yang Fan quickly said, "Trouble the door, let us go and bring our comrades out."

Yang Fan did not let Zhanyun help them. After all, it was Zhanyun who was willing to provide free medicines and let them take a ride. It was a big help for them. It didn’t make sense to pull them together and risk their lives to enter the store. Rescue.

"You don't have much bullets? Or don't go down, let my people come." Zhanyun waved his hand and let Cheng Qi and Cheng Jiao and Song Chengshu get off together, while others stayed in the car and waited. Anyway, it’s just a dozen zombies. It’s not enough to open up a few of them.

"Only three of them?" Yang Fan asked incredulously, how many zombies, how did the three people deal with it? If it is surrounded, the consequences will be unimaginable...

Zhanyun did not explain the meaning, just pointed out the window and let them see it.

I saw that Cheng Qi and other three people just got off the gun with their guns, and the zombies in the store were attracted by them. They rushed out of the store and then were shot by three people, just like the dominoes. One wave after another fell down.

Yang Fan and others are stunned. These zombies are not headshots. How is it in front of these people, just like tofu?

After the three of the three, five, and two, killed more than twenty zombies, they went straight into the store. The tin cabinet that Yang Fan used to block the door had been pushed down by many zombies. The wooden door of the warehouse was also given a big hole by the zombies. If they come later, the two injured soldiers are estimated to be less vicious.

Fortunately, they arrived in time.

Cheng Qi opened the broken wooden door and saw the two wounded fainted in a small warehouse. Song Chengshu immediately took out the medical supplies from his backpack and first gave their wounds an emergency treatment. He and Cheng Qi were carrying one, and under the cover of Cheng Jiao, they quickly left the store.

With so many people, the snow cruiser is a bit stuffy, but since they are already in the capital, I believe that there is not much distance from the capital base, so Su Ruizhe and Zhang Yuliang go down to find a car without a car. come back.

After Su Ruizhe and Zhang Yuliang got off the car and swayed, they drove back to an off-road vehicle. This car was the new car in the space of Su Ruizhe. He let Zhang Yuliang pounce on the ground with his power. I took a few stones and scraped it for a while.

Zheng Jiahe, Cheng Qi, Cheng Jiao, Wu Jing, and Zhao Bingquan all went to the imported off-road vehicle. After the air conditioner was turned on, it quickly warmed up. The space inside was large, and five people sat very comfortable.

Zhang Yuliang and Wu Jing entered the cab of the snow cruiser. Zhang Yuliang was in charge of driving, Wu Jing was in charge of the road, and others entered the storage room. The two wounded lay on the mat and took off the dirty clothes. Song Chengshu wiped the wounds with warm water for them, and then treated them more carefully. The suture stitching, the dressing of the dressing, two The human wound will soon not bleed.

After about a dozen kilometers, they were stopped at a fortress outside the capital base. Outside the capital base, there are dozens of large and small fortresses, all of which are constructed of solid bricks and reinforced concrete. The shape is a bit like a bunker commonly used in the military, partially buried in the soil. It is connected to the interior of the capital base by the tunnel, and it can be attacked and defended.