Chapter 62: Leading a snake out of the hole

This fat man is really Luyang. If he and Li Ming said before, there is no truth! I don't know what kind of hands and feet they are moving in the drink. Zhanyun thinks that it is more likely to cause coma, but it does not rule out the possibility that they will be guilty of poison.

But no matter what, Zhanyun will not take the luck of so many soldiers to gamble.

When Zhanyun was ready to wait for the fat man to walk away, he went to Li Ming to say this, but the fat man was like a slap in the face, and he kept screaming at Li Ming. Zhanyun worried that if he dragged on, there would be soldiers who accidentally drank the added beverages, so they went straight.

The fat man has been asking about the situation in the southern base. As a survivor, it is normal to be curious about the survivor base. Although Li Ming feels that he is too enthusiastic, he has not been rushed and has been patiently answering his questions. .

When I saw Zhanyun coming over, Li Mingcai stopped and said, "The captain of the exhibition, is there something for me?"

"Well, it's about the task." Zhanyun said after deliberately looking at the fat man, he continued, "Let's go out and talk."

Li Ming did not suspect that he had him, and he followed the exhibition cloud.

The fat man's face still smiled, and he found a warrior, and went close to the family, just quietly gave his ‘wife’ a look.

The middle-aged woman, who looks ordinary, said to her stomach. "Hey, husband, I suddenly have a stomachache. I went to the toilet."

"Go and go, women are trouble!" The fat man looks like an impatient wave of people.

The woman bent over and licked her belly and walked slowly toward the door.

"Exactly, I also want to go to the bathroom, Jiaojiao, let's go together?" Wu Jing said with a smile to Cheng Jiao.

"Well, it's broken all the way." Cheng Jiao deliberately squeezed his eyes toward Wu Jing, and the two beautiful women talked and laughed and walked toward the door.

"Oh, your stomach hurts? Do you want us to help you go to the toilet?" When passing by the middle-aged woman, Wu Jing also asked ‘goodhearted’.

"No, no... I can go by myself." The middle-aged woman changed her face and accelerated her footsteps toward the toilet.

Fortunately, the toilets in the service area are relatively large, there are several grids, and there is no need to worry about grabbing the toilet. Although it tastes a bit inside, it can still be tolerated.

The middle-aged woman quickly entered the first compartment of the toilet. After the door was locked, there was no sound.

"Golden, my stomach hurts a bit, if you are good, let's go first."

"Ok."

In fact, Wu Jing finished, the person has already turned into a mist, floated out of the compartment, floated to the top of the first, looked inside and saw that there was no one inside, only one place of clothing. She quickly chased it out, but there was no one outside.

Is the middle-aged woman's ability invisible?

Wu Jing was a little anxious. She just wanted to go to the exhibition cloud. When I wanted to remind him of it, suddenly there was a gecko on the ground. It was crawling fast on the wall, just the color of this gecko. Very strange, not as dark as she had seen before, but a strange dark red.

Mutant gecko?

Wu Jing’s heart suddenly had a subtle guess and quickly followed. Although the speed of the gecko is fast, it can not be compared with the speed of fog diffusion.