Chapter 112: Reunion (End)

Since the old man agreed, Zhanyun decided to bring the two old people back to their residence. This house is too rudimentary. It can be described by the walls of the family. The so-called bed lying in the wind is actually made of old mattresses and old sheets. It is only heated by a small fire basin. He does not want to let the two The old man continues to stay in this place for a while.

Su Ruizhe took out two sets of warm cotton trousers, thick cashmere socks, snow boots, and long down jackets and hats from the space, and then helped the two old men to put on new clothes with Zhanyun. Then I took out two cans of eight-treasure porridge from the space and gave the two old men a cushion. This is the first time they have felt the feeling of being full and warm.

The two old people did not think that they said that there was no shortage of materials. It turned out to be true, and Su Ruizhe turned out to be a rare space power. The two were happy and gratified, and the children did not deceive them.

Because of the inconvenience of the legs and legs of the exhibition, so Zhan Yun and Su Ruizhe both left and right to help him out. Although Lao Qiao was old, his legs and legs were still quite flexible. When he was full and warm, his legs and feet also had strength. He refused Cheng Kai's support and insisted on walking by himself.

However, when they just walked out of the small building, they heard a voice with hesitation behind them. "Showing the wind?"

The people looked back subconsciously and found that the person who shouted at them turned out to be Pan Lihua. In her hand, she held a plastic basin filled with snow, and it was obvious that she went downstairs to take the snow back and use it for water.

Pan Lihua was still wrapped in the military coat, and was shivering in the cold wind. She went downstairs to a toilet, and went outside to pick up the snow. When she came back, she just saw the show clouds and they walked out of the building.

Zhanyun's dressing is really too eye-catching, so Pan Lihua naturally noticed that she remembered that they came to look for the long wind, and when they saw that they changed from four people to six people, they were shocked. She looked closely at the old man who was limping by two young people and finally recognized that he was his husband's show.

Although the exhibition wind is tightly wrapped from head to toe at the moment, his back, Pan Lihua is still relatively familiar.

"Who are you?! Where do you want to bring my husband?" Pan Lihua eagerly took the first two steps. People who don't know will think that she cares about her husband.

The long wind of the exhibition is that they are not willing to look at her, and they directly smashed their heads in the past, and the meaning of resistance is beyond words.

"What's the matter for you." Zhanyun frowned, and his voice was impatient.

"This is my husband!" Pan Lihua loudly.

"Oh, this time I think of your husband? Why did you go early?" Cheng Jiao said that he was not at all polite, and his hand waved, it was a strong wind, and Pan Lihua was blown back to the hard life. A few steps.

Pan Lihua's face was blown by the cold wind and felt like a needle-like pain.

stranger!

These people actually have abilities!

Pan Lihua was shocked to see Cheng Jiao, and her heart was remorseful and fearful. If she knew that Changfeng had known such a person, she would not treat him like that.

However, it is difficult to buy a thousand dollars to know that the wind has been completely cold to her now, and she will not even look at her.

Zhanyun looked at her look and sneered at the lips. "I am Zhanyun. After my father, I will not bother you."