Chapter 52: Talk again

Cheng Jiao and another wounded person had a significant improvement in their face after drinking the vegetable juice, and the body was no longer twitching. It seems to be useful.

At this time, Li Ming also found it.

The team that came to pick up has arrived. After cleaning up the scattered zombies outside, all survivors were received on the military card.

When Li Ming counted the number of people, they found that they were missing, so they found it. I didn’t expect there was a wounded person in the house...

After Zhanyun briefly explained the situation to Li Ming, let Zhang Yuliang put Cheng Jiao and another wounded person on their van. The rest of the people said that they had been confirmed as completely infected. However, it has not yet been mutated, and it is not suitable for any treatment. Therefore, they want to stay in the police station for a while, and then they will be treated after they have all mutated.

Li Ming, the twelfth squad, took the initiative to accompany them because of their gratitude and responsibility to the team. They saw that those who were confirmed to be completely infected by Song Chengshu all mutated, and the two were The wounded who were separated separately did not have any abnormalities. The evaluation of this mysterious squad suddenly took another step.

After handling the mutated zombies, the people returned to the stadium very smoothly. The stadium has been divided into several areas, and each area has an aisle that allows two people to pass through. The floor is covered with blankets that can be used by survivors to rest.

The military built the diesel generators, and the air conditioners in the stadium began to cool. The comfortable indoor temperature made the new survivors feel very comfortable. They saw the busy soldiers in the stadium and other survivors coming and going. Their mood quickly calmed down. They follow the instructions of the military and go to the designated area for rest.

The soldiers gave them some bread ham and water to allow them to fill their stomachs. The survivors were frightened for a few days, and now they have a sense of security under the protection of a large number of military guns. After filling their stomachs, most people lie down and sleep.

Zhanyun came back later, but the commander had already left them with a separate area on the wall closest to the army to let them rest.

The other teams that went out to search and rescue were gradually coming back, but each team had more or less casualties. It seems that the twelfth squad where they are in the team is the best luck and the team returns safely. Unscathed.

The wounded were sent to the lounge behind the stadium, and the medical staff of the army took care of it.

Time is not far from dawn. When they are sitting on the wall and closing their eyes, they suddenly hear a footstep toward them.

When Zhanyun looked up, he found that the commander came with a few soldiers.

This commander happened to be Zhang Lianchang who had brought Zhanyun and Su Ruizhe to see Jiang Xuzhou.

"Zhang Lianchang? How come you?"

"A lot of soldiers have been injured. I heard that Dr. Song is highly skilled. I don't know if I have time to help me. In addition, I have some things. I want to talk to Mr. Zhan and Mr. Su." Zhang Lianchang's tone is also good. A little respectful.

Before the departure, the head of the Chiang Kai-shek had already passed him, and he must pay more attention to Zhanyun and Su Ruizhe.

According to the report of the 10th squad leader Guan Hong and the captain of the twelfth squad Li Ming, before the battle at the police station, if there were either Zhan Yun and Su Ruizhe, they really did not know what the consequences would be, the squad’s The strength is definitely stronger than they think. The one of them, Dr. Song, was able to judge whether the other person had been completely eroded by the virus according to the patient's condition, so he wanted to ask him to help identify the casualty.