Chapter 34: Doomsday change

A group of people, such as unlucky muscles, were violently stunned by Zheng? Hercules? The family and the people who threw the garbage out of the villa area, and also let go of the rumors, if they dare to appear in front of them, let them taste a lot.

Those people were not hurt, they all took the wounds and helped each other to leave at the fastest speed.

In fact, for the treatment of Zhanyun, Su Ruizhe does not agree with his heart. He is a person who has really experienced the end of the world. He is very sympathetic to the sinisterness of the human heart. For these unstable factors, the most important thing is to eliminate the roots. The right way. It’s just that the end of the world has only begun for a few days now. Zhanyun and others have no such experience. It is not easy for them to break the original moral bottom line and kill people at will.

Anyway, he has now mastered the way to use abilities. If those people don't know each other and want to find trouble again, he will use bombs to send these people on the road.

The villa door was opened with a key and the group walked in.

There are not many rooms in the villa. Now there are three more people, and definitely need to be adjusted.

Winter and winter are still small, certainly can not sleep alone, everyone will let him choose, which brother to sleep with, which brother to sleep with.

Yu Dongdong chose Su Ruizhe for granted. After all, this little brother is the closest to him and his little brother will give him something delicious. He naturally likes his little brother.

In the end, Zheng Jiahe and Song Chengshu both slept in a room, Wu Jing and Zhang Yuliang slept in the original Zheng Jiahe, Yu Dongdong, Xiaohei and Su Ruizhe slept, Zhanyun was still a room for one person.

Zhanyun not only did not feel happy for his special treatment, but regretted to look at Su Ruizhe who walked into the room in winter and winter. If he chose someone else in the winter and winter, he might sleep with Su Ruizhe...

This day and night, everyone was awkward, so they went to the bathroom to clean them one by one. Anyway, the weather was hot, everyone took a cold shower and replaced it with Su Ruizhe to provide clean and soft clothes.

Su Ruizhe went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Wu Jing originally wanted to help, but her hand was hurt. She could neither wash vegetables nor cut vegetables. It was not convenient to take a spatula to cook vegetables, so she would not add suspiciousness to Su Ruizhe. It is. Although Zheng Jiahe is a otaku, but also has two special dishes, he went to the kitchen to help cook a sausage egg fried rice and a tomato egg soup.

Su Ruizhe made a braised yellow croaker, a green pepper fried pork, and a potato curry chicken. The ingredients are all from his space, fresh and not, the taste is also excellent. Su Ruizhe considers the increase in the number of teams, the weight is very sufficient.

Wu Jing and Zhang Yuliang did not expect that in such a terrible end of the world, they could still eat such delicious food, while trying hard to eat, while trying to endure the tears in their eyes, others pretended not to see two people. The gaffe, they are able to understand their mood.

However, I don’t quite understand the fact that Yu Dongdong is very happy to eat. The little brother is really powerful, and actually will do such a delicious meal.

Su Ruizhe also prepared milk and fish paste for the little milk cat, and the head of Xiaohei didn’t lift.

After a meal, seven people including a cat were all satisfied.

After eating and drinking, Zhang Yiliang took the initiative to take over the responsibility of washing, and others went back to their respective rooms to rest.