Chapter 24: Run out

"Can I use this kind of bullet?" The exhibition cloud suddenly flashed a flash of light.

If you can, then don't you ever have to worry about not having bullets?

"Of course." Su Ruizhe nodded. "But I need to look at your gun, otherwise there is no way to make the bullets exactly the same."

Zhanyun pulled the gun out of the back and handed it to Su Ruizhe. He used a revolver semi-automatic pistol, which is a 9mm steel core warhead that holds ten bullets.

Su Ruizhe quickly took out a small green pea from the space and held it in his left hand for a few seconds. After a while, it turned into an emerald green bullet.

To be honest, Su Ruizhe has just discovered the new usage of his own abilities, and he was taken into the institute. He later accidentally heard the dialogues of the researchers, only to know that his pea bullets can cause very special damage to the zombies.

It's just that the researchers don't want to work with him through normal means, but want to master the secrets of his powers. That paragraph is a hellish day, he is not willing to recall, he only wants to live with Zhanyun.

Zhanyun took out the bullets in the gun, carefully installed it in a small bag, and put Su Ruizhe into the space, and he loaded the pea bullets into the pistol.

It's too dangerous to fight these zombies at close range, or it's safer to shoot with a gun from a distance. When he was in the police school, the shooting training was full marks. Now with the supply of infinite bullets, he is full of confidence.

"Let's go." Zhan Yun said that he was going to walk toward the door.

"Wait a minute." Su Ruizhe walked to the body of the zombie dog and pulled out the kitchen knife stuck on its skull.

Zhan Yun only thought that he wanted to put the kitchen knife away. After all, it was also a sharp weapon. Who knows the next moment, Su Ruizhe raised the kitchen knife, once again slashed toward the dog's head, it was actually hard to give the dog's head into two halves. Then, he saw him take a knife and dug a vaguely irregular translucent crystal from the head of the zombie dog.

"Xiao Zhe, what is this?"

"This is called a crystal nucleus. It is a kind of energy crystallization. It is a good thing." Su Ruizhe squinted at the exhibition cloud. "When I find a safe place, I will tell you specifically about its role."

"Okay." After listening to his words, Zhan Yun and Song Chengshu, despite their curiosity, still did not continue to ask.

After Su Ruizhe took the crystal nucleus, the four people walked out of the supermarket.

At this time, the sky has gradually turned on, and no flashlight is needed. They can also see the surroundings.

However, the blood of the earth is extremely shocking.

Not far from them, they saw a broken body falling on the side of the road. The throat of the body was completely bitten, and the face was knocked out. Most of the body was smashed, so it was miserable.

But Zhan Yun, from the remaining half of his face and his clothes, recognized that the body was a person with the men in the suit.

Song Chengshu couldn't bear to go too far, and Zhanyun silently raised the gun. Just now he saw that the body was twitching slightly, and it should be turned into a zombie.

Zhanyun pulled the trigger and hit the head of the body with a shot. Then the body did not move again. Pea bullets are really easy to use, perhaps because of the reasons for the transformation of the ability, even without a pistol, can also have a strong lethality, and the sound is relatively small, it is not easy to attract the attention of other zombies.