Chapter 86: See also acquaintances

"Show Brothers!" A man limped out of a broken house and suddenly shouted the name of Zhanyun.

Zhanyun looked at the other side with some strangeness. He didn't know such a person in his impression.

"Show brothers, I am Zhang Maorong!" The man also saw the doubts of Zhanyun and quickly showed his identity.

Although he said the name, Zhanyun just felt familiar, and the people in front of him did not.

Su Ruizhe thinks about it. Isn't this the first time that a small security zone was built alone, hosting a group of survivors, the power-powered abilities of the martial arts? Su Ruizhe can think of this person, or because Chen Huizhen and Su Qiming also appeared in the safe area.

Su Ruizhe hurriedly reminded the exhibition cloud, and Zhanyun finally remembered it. His impression of this person is OK, because he built a safe area, not wanting to be the king of the mountain, but really wanting to save some people, he will be willing to rush in the front when there is danger.

Zhang Maorong and he had changed a lot at that time. The original big bald head had grown hair, and there was no haircut at all. The messy ribs were on his head. It looked like a hen's head. His body was still the same. It's as strong, but it has a lot of scars, and his left leg. Before he saw him walk limping, the wood was tied to the leg as a fixed, and he thought it should be broken bones.

"What is going on with you?" He is also a power-type actor. How did he fall into such a lonely end? Doesn't it mean that the treatment of the Lincheng base abilities is very good?

Zhang Maorong is arrogant, and he can't say a bit.

"Oh! Zhang Ge! Let me know!" At this time, a young man ran out of the house. It was the person who was responsible for guarding the gate in the safe area. He also looked at their off-road vehicles. I want to give it to Zhang Ge.

This young man named Du Jiang has a flexible mind. After the eruption of the last days, Zhang Maorong was rescued from the body of the zombie. He has been following Zhang Maorong since then.

Du Jiangkou’s gums quickly made it clear that what happened after they left the exhibition. After they left, Zhanyun had a red rain, and after the rain stopped, the zombie’s strength increased a lot. Just as the exhibition cloud reminded them, the door could not stop the zombies, and the small safe area was quickly destroyed by the zombies. However, thanks to Zhang Maorong's efforts, most of the people survived. Zhang Maorong took the rest of the people and escaped the city with great pains. Then he heard that there is a survivor base here, so he said nothing. Escaped.

Because of the large number of people, Zhang Maorong took all the food they brought to pay for the city. They could only choose the most ruined place in the city to live in, and then set up a team to go out of the city to find supplies, and barely stood on the heel.

However, Zhang Maorong is only a power-type abilities. He can only be close combat and cannot attack, which makes his team often encounter danger, not to mention the need to spend a lot of money to buy gasoline and weapons. Gradually, some people's minds have become active, and they have begun to climb up with other abilities. The number of Zhang Maorong's team has become less and less, leaving behind a group of old, weak and sick.

Zhang Maorong is holding up. Although their days are difficult, they can at least survive.

Only then they met an evolutionary zombie. It was still a little difficult to deal with the evolutionary zombies with Zhang Maorong's ability. Finally, he fought and killed the zombie, but he was also injured.

There are more people left here, leaving only a dozen people in the district, to appreciate the benefits of Zhang Maorong, and to do some hard work in the base to earn some rations.