Chapter 99: Actually a double system

This zombie can walk through the floor and walls, so Su Ruizhe judges that this zombie may be a soil abilities, so take out a cross-country they used from the space. The car, let everyone stand at the top of the car, the car is cast, the zombie should not be able to use the surprise attack to hurt them.

However, Su Ruizhe did not expect that he had just climbed to the top of the car and heard Yu Dongdong shouting a caution. However, his reaction was still slower. He only felt a tingling pain in his leg. He looked down and saw that the bone blade of the zombie appeared again at his feet and pierced his nut armor. His boots left a deep visible bone wound on his calf.

"Xiaozhe!" Zhanyun suddenly red eyes, simply can't wait to bring the zombie out of the ground to smash the corpse, but the zombie is very embarrassing, no trace, no trace, even they have stood up The roof of the off-road vehicle can also launch a surprise attack.

"Song Song! Fast..." Zhao Bing saw the situation and quickly greeted Song Chengshu. He wanted to let him bandage Su Ruizhe, but Su Ruizhe had taken out a sunflower from the space and transformed it into one with his ability. The xenon lamp, shining on the wound for a while, the wound healed at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Zhao Bing:? ? ? ?

Although he was horrified, Zhao Bing quickly calmed down. Su Ruizhe's ability is special, he may have known it. Maybe it is an ability after the promotion to the fourth level. Now I don't care about these things, I still have to concentrate on dealing with the zombies!

Su Ruizhe immediately took the sunflower lights after the wounds no longer bleed, took out a dozen flashlights, fixed the flashlights together with a rope, and then threw them to the exhibition cloud. "That should not be a soil zombie. I suspect it was drilled out of our shadow, show brother, you use the ability to fix these flashlights on the ceiling."

When Zhanyun looked at the arrangement of these flashlights, he immediately understood the idea of ​​Su Ruizhe. In physics, there is an effect called a shadowless lamp. The light source with high luminous intensity is arranged circularly on a large lamp panel, so that the light is irradiated from different angles, and the formation of each point source is not visible. Shadow, the shadowless lamp in the operating room of the hospital is made using this principle.

Su Ruizhe's technique of strapping the flashlight with a rope is rough, but it is very practical. After the cloud uses gravity to fix it on the ceiling, the bright glare shines from above, and there is no shadow immediately around them.

"But... what if the zombie attacks the flashlight?" Song Chengshu did not forget the time when the zombie was in the siege. The four-level zombie also discovered that it was always exposed, and instead attacked the winter wolf with a flashlight. .

Now this rough ‘shadowless lamp’ temporarily makes their shadow disappear, but the shadow of ‘the shadowless lamp’ is still there, which really makes him have to worry.

As it turns out, Song Chengshu’s fears are necessary, because the next moment, they watched the ceiling, and in the shadow of the ‘shadowless lamp’, they extended a bone blade.

But unlike everyone's anxious expression, Su Ruizhe's face showed a shallow smile.

Suddenly, another ribbon-shaped shadow suddenly burst out of the ‘shadowless lamp’, and the bone blade was entangled little by little, slowly tightening and slowly piercing into the shadow.

Then, a strange scene happened. The black ribbon was a little bit harder, and the zombie was smashed out of the shadow. The zombie’s sharp blade is simply impossible to cut.

A crowd of people:...

"This, is this dark primrose?" When the mysterious black ribbon gave the zombie a little bit out of the shadow, Zheng Jiahe first saw that something was wrong. The black ribbon was not black at all. It's not a ribbon, it's dark purple, and it's a bit green at the top, it feels like the dark primrose in that game.