Chapter 89: Zombie besieged city

The steel door was finally closed, and everyone was relieved after inserting a steel door bolt with a thickness of 50 cm.

"Who are you?" The soldiers at the Northwest Base asked about the origins of their group.

"We are from the South Base. I have something to discuss with your leaders. Where are your base leaders?"

The name of the southern base of antidote and versatile agents was developed. The people in the northwest base naturally knew it, and they also knew that the leader had sent a team to the southern base for help, but did not expect the southern base to be sent only so. Someone is coming, and there are women and children in this team...?

However, since it is a person from the southern base, it is natural that it cannot be neglected. The soldier said in a positive color, "Please come with me."

Zhanyun let other people wait in the same place, he followed the soldier to the wall.

Above the city wall, Zhanyun saw the middle-aged officer who had ordered the opening of the city gate. His name was Zheng Yaohua, the rank of major, and he is currently the highest commander of the Northwest Base.

Zhan Yun briefly described their origins and expressed their willingness to help the Northwest Base to counter this zombie tide.

"Although I am very grateful to your base for willing to lend a helping hand to us in this critical moment, please forgive me, do you really only have this person?" Zheng Yaohua stood on the wall and looked at the line below Su Ruizhe. people.

Zhanyun smiled a little, and did not care about Zheng Yaohua’s dislike for them. “We are the elite team sent by the South Base. Don’t look at them. It’s not very good, but each one is more than two. The person, my lover, and my lover are all three-level abilities."

Zheng Yaohua: ...

He really didn't know how to feel the super strength of the team in Zhanyun, or should he vomit at the show cloud at this time not forgetting the act of show love.

"What are you going to do? How do we need to cooperate?" Zheng Yaohua still believes in their strength. Otherwise, this team will not be able to successfully cross the zombie encirclement and enter their base.

"You use the firepower of the firearms to attract the attention of the zombies. All the attacking abilities in the base all fight on the wall. My team tries to find out their leader and kill them." Wang, to break the dead end of this zombie besieged city, it is not difficult to say that it is difficult. As long as the leader of the four-level zombies is killed, no new zombies are attracted, then the zombie tide will naturally be wiped out.

"Head collar?! Zombies and heads?!" Zheng Yaohua asked incredulously.

"Yes, the high-level zombies can drive the lower-level zombies. We suspect that the four-level zombies should be the one who ordered the zombies to be besieged."

When he heard the words of the four-level zombies, Zheng Yaohua’s face changed. The only third-level abilities of their base were those who died in the fourth-level zombies.

"That's a four-level zombie! Are you sure you can? There are three-level abilities in our hands before the base!"

"No matter what you can't do, always try it. We not only have antidote and remedies, but my lover's abilities are special. We can weaponize plants and turn them into a special weapon that can cause huge damage to zombies. s damage."

"That's yours." Zheng Yaohua can only die as a horse doctor. Now the base has been surrounded by tens of thousands of zombies. Anyway, it is better to listen to their fights. Maybe there is still a chance.