Chapter 30: Brain damage

However, when Zhanyun went to the parking place, they saw that the car door of the car driver did not know why it was wide open, and then looked carefully, and found out that There are two figures who are sneaking in their cars and don't know what to do.

Zhanyun suddenly frowned and strode toward the direction of the car. The two men saw someone coming over and immediately speeded up the movements on their hands.

Just listening to the car bang, the ignition was successful, the two people quickly closed the door, one foot throttle, they drove their car and ran.

The car was stolen... This is troublesome...

"The car just won't be yours?" the middle-aged man asked.

It is said that the brows of Zhanyun are more tight, and they are very tired of this person.

"You didn't lock the door? Now what is the world, you don't know how to keep the snacks, what can you do now? No car, how to get out of here..." The middle-aged man complained.

"Enough!" Su Ruizhe said with a small face, "Looking at the zombies here, where do you love to go, we will be here to separate!"

Where did the middle-aged man want to get Su Ruizhe’s speech so unkind, his eyes flashed a bit, and he quickly adjusted his expression and lost his smile. “Little brother, I just said that it’s wrong, don’t go to your heart, you see How are we going down?"

Oh, dare to love them?

"Without us, you are you, we are us." After the cold voice of Zhanyun, he strode toward the other side of the street. He had to find a way to get another car or find a place where no one was. I took out the jeep in the Su Ruizhe space, but no matter which method, he did not intend to bring the three cumbersome.

"Hey, you wait!" The middle-aged man saw them four gone, and hurriedly chased them up.

"Don't follow us! Otherwise, don't blame me, you are welcome!" Song Chengshu screamed and raised the knife in his hand. He also felt that this middle-aged man was a bit annoying. Anyway, he rescued them from the Internet cafes. It is.

When the middle-aged man saw the situation, he did not dare to follow it again, and hesitated to walk back to the long-haired woman and the strong man.

The long-haired woman directly threw him a big white eye, and then caught up with him, and they whispered something with the show cloud.

Zhanyun raised his eyebrows slightly and looked at Su Ruizhe and they saw that they had no opinions. Then they nodded.

The woman breathed a sigh of relief, and her face finally showed a smile, and quickly followed the sturdy man to follow up.

The middle-aged man found that he was left alone. He wanted to catch up, but he was afraid of the threat of Song Chengshu. He was eager and angry, and vented a broken car that was parked toward the roadside. A trip.

The sound of the loud car alarm of ‘嘀嘀嘀’ broke through the night sky...

"Run!" Zhanyun did not say anything, and set off Su Ruizhe to run to a restaurant on the street.

Such a big movement will surely attract a large number of zombies. In the absence of a car, they will never be able to hide from the zombies. Moreover, Zheng Jiahe’s leg is hurt, and he can’t run much. He also I don't want to risk the exposure of Su Ruizhe's space and take the car out. He decided to find a place to hide first, and then come out after the zombies dispersed.

The hotel he chose was a two-storey self-built small building with a closed door, but there was a balcony on the second floor, which was closed, but there was a window open. Just climb the second floor and enter the hotel directly. It’s safe.