Chapter 101: Enmity

The people of the exhibition cloud team once went to the Lincheng base, so they were familiar with the road, and then proceeded to the Lincheng base according to the route in the impression.

It was only when they saw the appearance of the Lincheng, they were all shocked. Lincheng was not too strong and the wall had collapsed. There were broken walls and rubble everywhere.

Because of the heavy snow, pure white, covering most of the traces after the break of the city, but the faintly exposed part of the wall condensed a lot of dry blood, showing the tragic situation when the city was broken.

The vast Lincheng base has almost become a dead city. There is a dead silence everywhere. Compared with the scene a few days ago, everyone feels heavy in the heart.

"They...does...all dead?" Zhao Bing’s voice has some tremors, but in just a few days of work, is it that a whole base of people is dead?

This is a few thousand lives...

“Not necessarily.” The exhibition cloud said, “We are going to take a look at it...”

He thinks that although the Lincheng base is not a big base, it also has thousands of survivors. People like the Eight King Kong Kong will definitely run away from the city when they see the situation, or they may have other back roads. They should not be easily The zombie is only a pot.

Su Ruizhe also deeply believes that although he said that because of his rebirth, the Lincheng base has no solar energy and failed to grow up at the beginning of the last days, but in his memory, the boss of the Lincheng base is a deep and certain It is impossible for a far-sighted person to ruin the base that he personally established.

The snowmobile slowly entered the ruined Lincheng base. Several zombie dogs who were burying their heads in the snow to find food found them and immediately rushed toward the car.

Cheng Kai, who was sitting in the co-pilot, released lightning directly and easily turned the zombies into coke.

They drove around the city and circled a small circle. Only a few scattered zombies were smashing among them. Besides, they found no living mouth.

However, Zhanyun felt that they should have abandoned the city and fled, because many of the good houses he had come all the way were messy, but all the food and clothes were taken away, and some tables and chairs were gone, he guessed. It should be that the eight King Kong took things and the rest of them ran.

After listening to Zhanyun’s speculation, everyone felt very reasonable, but they didn’t have time to search for the whereabouts of those people. Since all the food was taken away, it should be able to survive for a while, waiting for them from the north. Come back, and slowly search for it.

So their car drove out of the city base and headed north. Because Lincheng is a small town dominated by agriculture, out of the main city, outside is a large area of ​​farmland and villages.

Due to the bad weather after the outbreak of the last days, the fields outside were no longer suitable for planting, so they gradually became wasteland, and those who depended on farming in the nearby villages basically took the grain and went to rely on it. Lincheng base, so these villages should be empty and empty.

Only when their car traveled north for more than a dozen kilometers, it was found that there was a roar of zombies in a small village, and the number of sounds was quite a lot.

"There are living people in that village!" Zhao Bing excitedly shouted. "Let's go see it?"

Zombies can't wander in an uninhabited village without any reason. They must have smelled flesh and blood, and they will gather here. The people in this village are most likely survivors who escaped from the Lincheng base.