Chapter 60: Go to g city

After Yu Dongdong awakened his abilities, his appetite also became bigger. He used to eat a small bowl of instant noodles to eat. Now he even eats two bowls, even the soup is light. There is still a meaning that is still unfinished, and Su Ruizhe has given him a bag. Xiao Hei did not know whether it was affected by the winter and winter. When Yu Dongdong buried his head in the third bowl of instant noodles, he even came over and put out a small tongue and licked two instant noodle soup.

"Hey! You can't eat that!" Su Ruizhe quickly reached out to stop. Although he had no experience in raising cats, he also heard that the cat's stomach is weak, such as instant noodles, heavy oil and unhealthy food, it is absolutely impossible to eat. of.

But when Xiao He listened to him, he lightly crossed the hand that Su Ruizhe wanted to block, and licked a noodle and slid into his stomach.

Su Ruizhe is really anxious and angry. If it is bad, I don’t know where to find a vet!

"Brother, nothing, Xiao Hei feels very good." Yu Dongdong's soft voice sounded.

Su Ruizhe heard a sigh of relief and looked at Yu Dongdong. He asked strangely, "Can you communicate with it?"

Yu Dongdong shook his head. "Little Black can't talk to me, but I can feel it is very happy."

Su Ruizhe thinks that it should be that Yu Dongdong’s mental power can feel the emotion of Xiaohei. If he thinks that Xiaohei is not an ordinary cat, he can only comfort himself. Maybe the stomach of the evolutionary animal is different from the stomach of ordinary animals...

*******

Zheng Jiahe woke up at noon the next day, but I don’t know why, Zhanyun has always had a high fever.

"Brother... Why don't you still wake up? I'm so worried... Are you not hungry? There is still a hot meal on the pot..." Su Ruizhe used a wet towel to cool the exhibition cloud while talking softly to him. Although he believes that Zhanyun will be able to successfully advance, he still can't help but worry. Every half hour, he should be wiped with a wet towel to wipe the face and neck, and he is still feeding him some juice and water, so as not to have a fever for too long, causing dehydration.

The fever of Zhanyun is one day and one night, and it is only when the third day is about to wake up at noon.

"Show Big Brother! Are you awake?!" Su Ruizhe has been paying attention to the movement of the exhibition room. When he sees the exhibition cloud coming out of the room, his face can't hide the joy. "You are hungry? My food. Are all ready, I will give it to you right away."

Zhanyun was soaked for so long, and he was definitely starved. So Su Ruizhe prepared the food early and kept the temperature on the pot. He waited until he woke up and could eat it right away.

"Not busy." At this moment everyone is sleeping, 501 actually only him and Su Ruizhe two people, show the heart of the next move, walked over and held the person in his arms.

"Brother..." Su Ruizhe's face suddenly turned red, and shouted a brother.

"When I have a fever, I always hear someone talking to me." Zhanyun hugged his little lover from behind, deliberately making the bad close to Su Ruizhe's ear.

"Brother...I..." Su Ruizhe’s voice was a little trembled, and a pair of white jade-like ears were stained with red. The time when Zhanyun was lethargic was too long. Su Ruizhe didn’t worry, he kept watching. When he was nervous, he couldn’t help but want to talk. He said a lot of shameful words. I didn’t expect to let Zhanyun hear it. It’s really a dead man!

"When I have a fever, what I am thinking about is also you..." Zhan Yun felt that the person in his arms was slightly shrunk, and the look of the eyelashes was so cute. He chuckled and bowed his head and kissed Su Ruizhe. Lips, the lips of my little lover are very soft and slippery, and there is a touch of fruity fragrance, sure to have eaten any fruit before.