Chapter 66: Returning with full load

In the end, Cheng Qi took someone to find a forklift, and all of them helped, and all the huge assembly line equipment was removed, together with all the raw materials that could be found. , loaded on a heavy container truck. As for the batch of finished solar panels, they were all mounted on one military card, and the soldiers on the original car were all squeezed into the other three military cards.

The mission was successfully completed, and a lot of crystal nucleus was also harvested. Li Ming was even more grateful to Zhanyun and Su Ruizhe. Thanks to them, this time they would not be counted, or they might be in high-level zombies and zombies. The dog's under-claw injury is heavy. Li Ming made up his mind. After returning to the report, he must write more words to them and help them to get some benefits.

To pick up the injured soldiers who were placed in the small building, the team will be on the road again.

The luck of those injured soldiers is still very good, all of them have survived the erosion of the virus and successfully awakened the ability. There is also a young soldier who is younger and awakens a very special space. The space is as large as five cubic meters, and can put a lot of things inside. This time, this kid named Guo An can become a big baby in the team. In the future, whether it is collecting materials or carrying things, the help of the space abilities can be easily solved.

Three days later, the team returned with full load. They left for six or seven days, but the base has changed a lot. Perhaps the number of survivors signing up to build the base wall is relatively high. The construction of the city wall is very fast. From the outside, the towering walls and the towers look like the towers in the costume drama.

There is one more city gate, and the left gate is dedicated to the new survivors to enter the city. These days, many survivors who heard the radio come to the base, all of them are honestly standing at the gate of the city. The team is registered in the city. The gate on the right is used by people who have obtained the temporary residence permit and official identification card. It only needs to show proof of identity and is very convenient and fast.

Su Ruizhe just saw a team out of the city. It seems that the city guards should be out of the city to clean up the nearby zombies.

Four military cards and a heavy-duty container truck attracted the attention of the people entering and leaving the city gate. The soldiers responsible for guarding the gates immediately reported the situation to their superiors, and at the same time drove the gates to the maximum so that the team could pass.

It’s just that Zhanyun’s temporary residence permit has expired and needs to go to the registration office to re-register and receive a formal ID card.

They had to park their car at the gate of the city and go to the identity card first.

Li Ming took the solar power generation equipment and rushed to hand in the task. After they greeted them with Zhanyun, they left.

After entering the city, Su Ruizhe found that there were many tents on the open space near the gate of the city. They asked a soldier to ask, only to know that these people are mostly survivors who cannot afford or are unwilling to pay rent.

"Why don't they work? Is the job in the city saturated?" Zheng Jiahe asked strangely.

He looked at those people who were either lying in the tent and motionless, or they were drilling out tents and looking for people to beg for food. Although they were mainly old and weak, there were many men with complete hands and feet.

"Which can? At the beginning of the base construction, there are people everywhere, these people are too sorrowful to refuse." The soldier said, licking his mouth and looking disdainful.