Chapter 69: Soilless cultivation

This evening, Zhanyun was driving in the car to prepare the base, but was shouted by a young soldier named Cui Jianchao.

"Captain! Exhibition Captain!"

This Cui Jianchao awakened the speed ability. Later, when the base leader had something, he loved to let him run. At this moment, he ran to the front of them, and Zhang Lianchang asked him to come.

"Xiao Cui? What is it?" Zhanyun stopped the car, lowered the window, and asked for his head.

"Zhang Lianchang has something to ask you to take a trip." Cui Jianchao wiped a sweat, but fortunately he ran fast, or else the captain of the exhibition they estimated that they would leave the city.

"Good." Zhanyun immediately turned the car and headed for the base headquarters.

Zhang Lianchang has been waiting in the reception room of the headquarters. When they saw the exhibition, they came, and they immediately greeted them with a smile.

"The captain of the exhibition, you are here."

"Zhang Lianchang, do you have any new tasks to ask us for help?" The two sides simply said hello, and Zhanyun asked very directly.

The cooperation between the two sides has been so many times, and Zhang Lianchang will not circle the circle and say straight to the mountain. "Yes, we have heard that someone at the base of the Yucheng City has developed the technique of soilless cultivation, and with the ability of the wood abilities, Greatly improve the planting output of crops. We are going to send a few technicians to study and learn in the past, but the road from our base to the base of Yucheng has not yet been opened, worrying about the danger, and the woody ability of Xiaosu is the most in our base. Strong, it doesn't bother the two masters, so I want to ask you to go together and protect one or two on the road."

Zhanyun listened, and looked at Su Ruizhe Road with a funny look. "Xiao Zhe, what do you think?"

Su Ruizhe: ...

What is it! Not at all! His abilities have now all been used in weapon conversion, and there is no way to produce crops! The fruits and vegetables that he took out were all grown up in the space, and going to the base of the city could not help you any more!

Zhan Yun saw a small lover shaving himself with an eye knife, and quickly changed his mouth. "But Xiaozhe's ability is special, or don't waste his ability on these low-level crops. Zhang Lianchang picks one or two woods on your side. The abilities are followed."

"Good." Zhang Lianchang also felt that Su Ruizhe's ability was so special. It was really wasted on the land, so he immediately agreed.

"When did you leave?"

"Of course, the sooner the better, since you have no problem, then you will leave at 6 o'clock tomorrow. But there is something to tell you. Dr. Yang has a high degree of education, good skills, and a lot of research spirit. It is a bit temper... Oh, weird, please ask for more."

"It's okay." Zhanyun can understand that people who have studied and learned in this year don't have to be a bit tempered?

Since the next day is going to be a task, they will not be ready to leave the city today. Going back to rest, going to the base of the city, it should not be very peaceful.

The next day, when they came to the base of the exhibition, they saw Dr. Yang. Dr. Yang’s name is Yang Mingyu, wearing a pair of glasses and a baby face. It looks like he is not old, but he is actually 30 years old. He has a double doctorate in biology and chemistry and is a very high IQ person. He is the main person who went to the base of the city to study soilless cultivation techniques. He is followed by a young man, a man and a woman, and is his assistant.