Chapter 106: frenzied

When Cao Qishen was thrown to the ground, the whole person was still embarrassed. After seeing Zhan Yun and others who surrounded him, he immediately changed his face.

He immediately wrapped the whole body in metal, still thinking about continuing to run away, but his legs suddenly fell into the dirt, and a thunderous thunder hit him.

Cao Qishen was instantly paralyzed by the whole body, and ‘thumping’ fell to the ground and could not move.

When Zheng Jiahe went up, he tied him up and brought it to the prison.

At this time, all the living people in the entire prison were brought here. Zhanyun let Cheng Qi and Cheng Jiao clear it. There are more than 300 people, including Cao Qishen, Ph.D. and Lin Xi.

Lin Xi was only wearing underwear, wrapped in a bed sheet, and fell to the ground. She was brought directly from Cao Qishen’s bed. At this moment, her beautiful face was full of tears.

As soon as she saw Su Ruizhe coming in from the door, she immediately rushed over and hugged his calf and cried. "Xiaozhe, I am forced, they want to do things for you, I am nothing." You know... I am your watch! You see that we are **** and close to you, let me go?! I don’t want to die, I don’t want to die!”

Su Ruizhe stretched a small face and looked down at his former nephew. He asked faintly, "Where is my cousin? Where is the uncle? Where is my little nephew?"

"He...they..." Lin Xi stammered and couldn't speak.

"They are all dead." Su Ruizhe is like a water. "They are relatives who are related to me. Without them, you are nothing."

Lin Xi couldn't say anything with her mouth open. She knew that Su Ruizhe was right. Don't say that they had no blood relationship at all. They said that family is also thin. She never looked down on this poor boy. She never gave him. Looking at her face, even if she had said something to his house for the relocation of the house, she did not expect anything to say to him in a low voice, but she did not expect that she would have a day to waver to him...

"Go away!" Zhanyun unrelentingly used the gravity power to sway the unsightly woman. This kind of woman who did not know the checkpoint also dared to hold the legs of his family Xiaozhe? !

He did not forget that when they first arrived at the base, the woman sought to perform in the face of Cao Qishen, and he would not believe a word for her sympathetic words.

The next thing to do is to interrogate, too **** things, so that the children can not see well, so Zhanyun let Wu Jing take Yu Dongdong to rest in the room.

Just when Wu Jing took Yu Dongdong’s hand and walked toward the room, he happened to pass by Cao Qishen, who was tied to the ground by a rope. Just as the two passed by him, Cao Qishen suddenly violently rushed toward Wu Jing and Yu Dongdong.

Cao Qishen’s body was covered with a layer of metal at the same time. At the same time, the metal surface grew a serrated surface. The rope was completely cut off, and then two metal spikes were formed on the back of his hand, and the mercy was ruthless. The key to Wu Jing.

"Be careful!" Zhang Yuliang saw almost cracked.

Just between the electric light and the flint, Wu Jing’s body suddenly dispersed, leaving Cao Qishen empty. Cao Qishen sneaked and immediately grabbed the direction of Yu Dongdong.

"Hey!" Xiao He jumped from Yu Dongdong's arms, and his sharp claws popped out of the meat pad, and he grabbed Cao Qishen.

Because Cao Qishen's body surface is covered with metal, the harsh sound of the black claws when they catch the metal makes people feel very uncomfortable.