Chapter 100: Snow cruiser

After confirming the safety of the factory, everyone plans to spread out and go to the factory to find snowmobiles. It was only that they had just gone forward, and they were shocked by a huge monster.

This behemoth is white in color, about two meters in height, at least three cars in length, and 15 times wider than ordinary cars. It looks a bit bulky, the tires are huge, the surface has anti-skid lines, and can be rotated in multiple directions.

"Is this the snowmobile?" Zheng Jiahe asked in surprise.

Of course, the most dissident among the people was the technician Han Lei. He carefully took a photo from the backpack for comparison and finally nodded.

"This is the car we are looking for."

This snowmobile was built from a snowmobile used by the expedition sent by the m nationals to the Antarctic in the late 1940s.

The original Antarctic snowmobile was up to five meters wide, six meters wide, seventeen meters long and weighed about 34 tons. The roof was equipped with an additional fuel tank and a car-mounted aircraft. It was an extremely great invention of that era. .

At that time, the m-expedition team only considered safety and warmth and comfort, and designed the original snow-carrying car to be huge and gorgeous, ignoring the inconvenience that its huge size and weight may encounter in the Antarctic. The snowmobile was unable to move into the thick snow, but was abandoned by the expedition of the m country.

After several decades, it was discovered by the international scientific research team that it was salvaged by excavators and further modified and processed. Hua Guo also participated in the scientific research at that time, so he also obtained the drawings of the snow cruiser.

The m-country is a technological power. The original snowmobile has many amazing and clever designs. For example, the car can be heated by the exhaust gas generated by the engine, and the engine cooling system surrounds each compartment, saving energy and being very comfortable.

Because the body is long enough, the cruiser can easily cross some of the common cracks in the snow. The diesel-electric hybrid power improves fuel economy performance, assists with electric motors, reduces fuel consumption, and has superior driving performance.

The additional generated electricity is stored in the battery and can be used to power the entire vehicle when the engine is not operating.

What the Huaguo technical team needs to do is to preserve the advantages of the original snowmobile, remove and improve its shortcomings. Finally, after seven years of research and development, the first generation of snowmobile cruisers in China was successfully manufactured.

The snowmobile in front of them is already the third generation.

This latest snowmobile is only half the size of the original model, but it has become lighter, but its performance has increased several times. It includes a cockpit, a simple kitchen, a toilet, a storage compartment, a mechanical compartment and a rest compartment. Even better, on the top of the snowmobile, there are lifting gear and heavy steel plates that can carry heavy loads. After all, during the inspection of the Antarctic, there was a lot of equipment and materials needed to be loaded on this car.

Zhanyun is very satisfied with this, this snowmobile cruiser is almost tailor-made for them. The comfortable and bulky car can easily accommodate these people. The hard and huge body can easily crush the zombies that don't have long eyes. The powerful power and clever design can make them unimpeded in the snow and ice. They can place relief supplies they want to give to each base without worrying about exposing Su Ruizhe's space.