Chapter 110: Two current status(1)

Although the dishes and the exhibition clouds are much worse than they usually eat, they are not picky. They talk with Xie Laohe and Bai Director about the smile. The meal is finished.

Xie Lao listened to Director Bai and Cheng Jia and Cheng Jiao were the children of Cheng Jia. The expression on his face became more and more kind. "You two children, do you want to go home and see? Old age is old, I am afraid I will suffer a lot this winter..."

Cheng Qi and Cheng Jiao looked at each other and nodded and agreed.

After eating the meal, Director Bai gave them accommodations. The houses in the Capital Base were later built. There are earth, wood, and gold abilities, as well as the best top talents, and a large number of people from all directions. It is not difficult to surrender the survivors to do the workforce and to overthrow all the houses.

The house that the director Bai arranged for them was newly built, and no one lived. The house in the whole building was chosen by them. The director also wanted to arrange some soldiers to protect their safety, but they refused to give rumors. If they didn't have the skills, they couldn't rely on the people who traveled long distances to the capital to send supplies, so the director Bai also gave up, leaving only Yang Fan down, lest they could not find people when they needed it.

"A show, do you want to go back and see?" After everyone returned to the room to rest, Cheng Qi and Cheng Jiao came over to find Zhanyun and Su Ruizhe.

Zhanyun’s face is not answered, but Su Ruizhe sees his hesitation. He knows that since Zhanyun and Cheng’s brothers and sisters are small, they must have grown up in the capital, which means that his family is here. He remembered that Zhan Yun had mentioned that he and his family had completely fallen out, so he did not want to go back. However, in the past life, after the exhibition cloud was separated from him, he actually returned to the capital.

"It’s rare to come back and take a look." Su Ruizhe whispered a word. He felt that if this world is not because of himself, I am afraid that the exhibition cloud will still come to the capital base. He does not want to show the cloud regret later, so he still advises Let him go and have a look. No matter whether Zhanyun met his family or not, he wanted to stay or wanted to leave. He was with him.

Under the persuasion of Cheng Jiaxiong and Su Ruizhe, Zhanyun reluctantly agreed.

The four went to Yang Fan and reported to the parents of their parents, saying that they would visit. Of course, Yang Fan was unambiguous. He immediately went to find someone, and soon returned with a note with the number of the house number.

The four refused the request of Yang Fan to accompany him and went out together.

The snow is heavy outside, and the wind is biting. Fortunately, they are wearing thick, wearing a felt hat on their heads and wearing thick snow boots on their feet. It is not too hard to walk.

They first went to Cheng Jia, and Cheng Jia was a soldier in three generations. Cheng Cheng sat in the position of Major General by relying on He Hejun Gong. He played for a lifetime, until he was 46 years old, he got such a pair of baby twins, naturally they are The requirements are very strict, not only from an early age, they are taught according to the rules of the military. When they graduate from high school, they are sent to the army.

Just living in this kind of high pressure all the year round, Cheng Qi and Cheng Jiao will inevitably give birth to some rebelliousness, so the two people’s personality is very different, and it is the same in the army. It is the same in private, and they are placed on them. The hopeful father of Cheng is very angry. Cheng Fu is just straightforward, Cheng Cheng is distressed by children, Cheng Qi and Cheng Jiao develop the current character, and nature and Cheng Mu's favor are inseparable.