Chapter 40: Rescue plan

Song Chengshu saw Zhao Bing fainted, and immediately went to check and found that his body temperature was amazing, but he was actually having a fever.

"What happened? Is there any other injury in Zhao Paichang?" The gunshot wound on Zhao Bing’s arm has been bandaged. He did not see any other blood in other parts. It should be no other wounds.

Several soldiers looked at each other and they did not remember that there were other injuries on the platoon.

When Song Chengshu couldn’t ask for one, he simply took off the clothes on Zhao Bing’s body. He found a shallow scratch on his back neck, perhaps because he was scratched by the nails of the zombies. The wound was shallow and there was no blood flow, so it did not attract attention.

He opened Zhao Bing's eyelids and looked at it. The pupil is still normal. Although the eyes are also a little congested, it should be the normal performance caused by staying up late and tired. People who are not infected with the virus are so **** and exaggerated as long as he can resist. The invasion of the virus should be able to pass.

"Doctor, how are we in the platoon leader?" Several small soldiers were scared, and they were afraid that Zhao Bing would become the same as his comrades.

"It doesn't matter now, he should be fighting the virus. We can't do anything. It depends on him."

A small soldier fell to the ground and looked at the painful face. Zhao Bing, who was bitten by the gums, could not help but drop a tear.

"I blame me, if the platoon leader pulled me, it should be me now lying here..."

"Now it's no use saying that you are still looking for an ice pack, at least to help cool down."

After listening to Song Chengshu’s words, the soldiers went to the pharmacy and found only three people to take care of the wounded.

Song Chengshu looked at Zhao Bing's heavy sigh. Now Zhao Bing needs nothing more than a glass of vegetable juice, but vegetable juice is also the most unlikely thing to appear here...

When I came in, I was too hasty, and the car was parked outside. I wanted to pretend that it was taken from the car.

However, the sudden cracking of the glass shattered the attention of everyone.

"You are watching them here, let's go out and see!" Zhanyun said decisively to the three little warriors.

"That... well, if there is danger, call us now!" The three little fighters thought they were soldiers. They were dangerous and they should be in front of them. But there are still a few unconscious comrades lying here. They are not at all. May go away, only let the show cloud go out to see the situation.

"it is good."

When they first came to the corridor, they saw several zombies smashing through a glass window and trying to climb in. The windows of the hospital are tempered glass. It is not easy to break it. It seems that the strength of these zombies is really getting bigger.

"Let me come and let me come!" Zheng Jiahe rushed up, and the golf club in his hand had screamed at the zombie's celestial cover, exploding the zombies.

It’s just a zombie that has been killed in the past, but now it takes two or three times to die. The skull seems to be hard several times, and it takes Zheng Jiahe to spend more effort.

Seeing that Zheng Jiahe had finished the zombies, Zhang Yiliang stepped forward and planned to use the soil system to seal the window, but was stopped by Song Chengshu.

Song Chengshu took out the dagger and smashed a few nucleus in the zombie heads that were opened by Zheng Jiahe.

Song Chengshu cleaned up the crystal nucleus with water and cleared it, and then let Zhang Yuliang go to seal the window.