Chapter 57: Check in base

After thanking Zhang Lianchang and others, Zhanyun and others continued to walk to the gate.

When I came to the parking place, I was responsible for the care of the vehicle. It was the 12th team. When he saw the exhibition cloud, he checked the temporary residence permit and returned the vehicle to them and asked them. Whether you need to handle the rental of the parking lot.

"Hey, the captain of the exhibition, you are good, you are yelling at the bulls. You can call the big cow. It is the captain who left you to wait for you. You must have a lot of formalities to do, and it is more convenient to accompany you." Vigorously, people are as famous as they are. They are tall and strong. The skin is a bit black and yellow. It gives people a very strong feeling of laughter. "Do you need to go through the parking lot rental procedure? Let's park here. It's very cheap, just a little work a week, there are people watching it for you, it's very safe."

The cow vigorously listened to Li Ming and said that Zhang Lianchang had left a batch of materials for Zhanyun and others. There should be a lot of conversions into work points. He estimated that they would not exchange the cars.

"Well, we need, thank you for the big cow."

"Hey, polite!" Niu Dali but they fought side by side with Zhanyun. They were very impressed by their strength. Even without Li Ming’s deliberate embarrassment, he was willing to help them.

Niu vigorously took Zhanyun back to the registration office and went through the parking registration procedure. Zhanyun rented it for one month. The registrant deducted four points from the temporary residence card and gave him a parking sign indicating the parking space. With this parking permit, they can drive directly to the parking lot inside the base, and can freely enter and leave the base with this parking permit.

However, before going to the parking, Zhanyun let others take the materials they put in the car. Everyone has a big bag of things, basically collected in the city of A. Zhanyun let them take things to be converted into work points, so that each of them can prepare a little work point, and it is convenient to do anything later, and he himself goes to stop.

Basically, everyone in the bag has changed the work points of about 100 points, even Yu Dongdong is the same, in the base can be at the level of rich people.

After the exhibition stopped the car and met them, they went to check in together.

The base has a dedicated housing management center, where there are a variety of houses to rent, but the required work points are different.

Like the most common room in Datong shop, the first three days of accommodation are free, and then one work per day, probably a house converted from a warehouse, separated by a dozen rooms, with two toilets and sinks outside, there is no It is. Almost ten people and one room, two rows of Datong shop against the wall, not particularly crowded, two rows of long wooden tables and chairs, and a few wooden shelves, there is no other furniture.

A little better is a bed like a university dormitory. There are eight people and one room. There is a small table and a small cabinet. Each floor has a toilet and a bathroom. There are two work points per day. Of course, there are also a few quadruple rooms, three work points a day.

What is better is the husband's room. The husband's room is the very common six-story house before the end of the world. It is mainly a small room type. It is usually a one-bedroom, one-bedroom, one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartment. Most of the renovations are old, but winning is a separate space. Such houses are charged according to the set. The charge for a house is about eight to twelve points per day. The rent is three days, and the rent needs to be paid for three days. Therefore, there are fewer people.