Chapter 63: 瓮中鳖鳖

Luyang is a city man. Before the end of the world, his family opened a grocery store. He has a father who loves him. The family condition is not good. In eating and putting, Luyang has never been bitter, and he has raised a fat man, who is almost forty years old, and has not been able to marry a wife. The end of the world, he was bitten by his own zombie father, but his father is old, his teeth are gone, and he bites him with a denture, and he breaks a little. Luyang gained power in the blessing of evil, and his power was infinite. Dealing with one or two zombies was as easy as cutting vegetables and cutting vegetables. The whole person quickly expanded. He gathered a group of younger brothers and collected a batch of materials, plus their own. The inventory of the grocery store, occupying a community is really a bit of a mountain.

The end of the world may be the end of **** for the average person, but for Lu Yang, it is a new beginning of his life. He can now say that it is going to be windy and rainy. He has an ability, and he no longer needs to look at his face. The beautiful woman who can't ask for it before the end of the world has also posted it up.

The development of Luyang’s forces has become more and more smooth, and he thinks that his era is coming! It’s a pity that there were not many days in the days of freedom. There were evolutionary zombies on his site, and he killed many of his younger brothers. He had to rush out with a few people.

Lu Yang learned from the radio that the country had established a survivor base, but he did not want to go. He also wanted to live his own free time.

At this time, he found a small base on the side of Lincheng. Lincheng is a small county. The place is not big, and it is mainly agriculture. It is the season of autumn harvest. The food in Lincheng can be said to be quite rich. I heard that the boss of the Lincheng base was after the outbreak of the last days, relying on the guns that were snatched from the prison guards, and with a group of brothers running out of the Lincheng prison, most of the people who were lucky were awakened. These days, most of the zombies in Lincheng were killed, and the people in Lincheng were gathered together to start the formation of the base.

Since the boss of the Lincheng base is an actor himself, he knows the ability of the abilities, so the status and treatment of the abilities in the Lincheng base are very good, so they have attracted some differences. Can join. Lu Yang also feels that it is more suitable for himself, but he is just an ordinary power-type actor, but it is better than those who can control the elements of the five elements. If you want to stand firm in Lincheng, you need more. The card is.

It’s just that the material on the side of the city can’t move. He can only go outside to find out. The people he brought out are carefully selected and kept at the highway junction, specifically deceiving those who want to go to the survivors’ base people. Driving the car, there must be supplies on the car. Holding a harmless face, and a kind and enthusiastic ‘family’, I can succeed every time.

He was also lurking on the side of the road this time, waiting for the prey to come from the cast net. I didn't expect to meet Li Ming. They looked at the military card and the heavy-duty truck. Lu Yang suddenly gave birth from the gallbladder. Four military cards, one hundred soldiers, that is more than a hundred guns! There is also a heavy-duty truck, maybe there is a lot of supplies inside!

Luyang’s excited whole people have to start shaking, this is a big deal!

He did not do the first thing, but it was just a problem with fewer people.

He didn't intend to do so early, but he wanted to touch the cards of these people again, and the people on the off-road vehicle always gave him a very dangerous feeling. Knowing that the team is going to the city to perform tasks, he is somewhat curious about what the task is. He always feels that there may be more gains. Especially the person on the off-road vehicle, he also let the two little girls go to the nest, but unfortunately nothing to gain.