Chapter 5: Hit it

From the second-hand market, Su Ruizhe has become a poor man with only a few tens of dollars in his pocket.

Sighing, Su Ruizhe quietly sneaked out a large bag of fruits and vegetables from the space, carrying things to Wu Shu's barbecue shop, but he told Wu Shu that he would send food to him every day. Although not many, but the mosquito is small and meat, he will never be disgusted.

When he first walked to the door of Wuqi's shop, he was discovered by Wu Qi. Wu Qi's eyes glanced at the bag carried by Su Ruizhe's hand and smiled. "Xiao Zhe came to give you Wu Shu's food?"

"Yeah, Wu Shu, look at these vegetables fresh and not fresh."

"Fresh! Definitely fresh!" Wu Qixiao slammed a large bag of vegetables and gave him two red tickets. He also asked, "Xiaozhe, what kind of vegetables and fruits you planted at home, How much is left?"

Su Ruizhe blinked his eyes, and his face suddenly showed some joy. "There are always a hundred pounds together, Wu Shu, do you want it?"

"I have an old friend who opened a small restaurant on the East Street and opened it tomorrow. I think that the food here is fresh and delicious, so I would like to recommend it to him." Wu Qixiao said.

"No problem, I will go home and pick it up and send it to him tomorrow." Su Ruizhe is beaming, and the sale is always better than the convenience of selling it. Moreover, these fruits and vegetables are readily available in space. He is simply zero cost, but it is not convenient.

"That's good, that's good." Wu Qi took out his mobile phone, called his friend, and then sent an address to Su Ruizhe, let him send vegetables and fruits to the side early tomorrow. In the restaurant.

I bought a weapon that suits me, earned two hundred dollars, and received a business. Su Ruizhe is very satisfied with today's harvest.

Su Ruizhe found another place to stall and rushed to the peak of work to sell a wave of vegetables, which was just in a food stall, after eating two bowls of fragrant sesame oil, returned home.

As soon as he opened the door, he found another piece of paper. Of course, it was left by his big aunt. According to the writing on the back of the paper, it was certain that the other party was very angry at the time. The above words severely rebuked Su Ruizhe for being disobedient, regarded the care of his loved ones as an intangible act, and then pointed out that the school is about to start school the day after tomorrow. They need to discuss how to do his tuition. They know that he has difficulties, they can It is not easy to understand him. He is willing to help him to tide over the difficulties and let him go to dinner at home tomorrow night.

Sincere words, if Su Ruizhe has memories of past lives, I really want to think that the aunt is a loving elder!

Unfortunately, Su Ruizhe knew that waiting for himself was a banquet. His so-called family members did not really accept him, but regarded him as a chess piece that could be used.

Feel free to tear the paper and throw it away. He then flew into the space, went to the vegetable garden and the fruit forest to pick up the fresh melon and fruit that had just been produced, and carefully packed it with a bag.

After a simple wash, Su Ruizhe lay down on the bed. Tomorrow, this business should be able to earn seven or eight hundred pieces. Together with the income from selling vegetables to the market, you can go to the supermarket to buy some cheap daily necessities.

The next day, Su Ruizhe started early in the morning, dragging a heavy little trailer, and carrying a hundred pounds of fresh fruits and vegetables to the newly opened small restaurant mentioned by Wu Qi on the East Street.