Chapter 81: Lincheng Base

Zhangyun, they still drove the off-road vehicle and left the southern base. During this time, because of the heat of the day, everyone was used to the night, and the work and the rest were reversed. Now suddenly driving in the big day, everyone feels that they are not used to it.

There is no need to open air conditioners in the car, open the window, and the cool breeze blows on the face. It is really rare to make people feel refreshed and good weather, but Zhanyun and others are not so good to appreciate the scenery. They are worried about the coming cold.

Zhanyun decided that the next journey, except Su Ruizhe, Yu Dongdong and Zheng Jiahe, the three people without a driver's license, the other six people took turns driving, and rushed to the northwest base day and night, leaving them with less time. ......

Only the situation was worse than they thought. At night, the temperature dropped to fifteen degrees, the window had to be closed, and Su Ruizhe took out a few thin coats from the space for everyone to wear.

Everyone did not dare to stop, no matter the day or night, they were desperate to hurry, even eating, but also in the car to smash two bread to solve, only need to go to the toilet, will stop to rest for a few minutes.

When the driver is driving the vehicle, the first officer is responsible for the alert, while the rest of the people take the time to sleep.

Despite the fact that everyone is so rushing to the clock, it is still not able to weather the dramatic changes.

The next day, the temperature continued to drop, and it had already gone to zero. The sky that had been clear for more than three months finally got a hint of haze, the dark clouds gradually gathered, and the wind began to get bigger and bigger.

Zhanyun looked at the darker sky outside, and his heart was heavy.

"You can't continue on the road. It seems that it will be raining soon." Zhanyun looked at Cheng Qi. "Look there is any place nearby to stop and rest?"

Cheng Qi and Cheng Jiao immediately searched on the map. Now there is no satellite or network. GpS navigation has long been unusable, and only the most primitive way of looking at maps can be used. Cheng Qi and Cheng Jiao grew up in the army and were very comfortable with the map.

What's more, this map is the latest version of the post-era reform that was handed over to them by the head of the Chiang Kai-shek. It not only has the route before the end of the world, but also the base of the survivors known to date. There are also safer gas stations and rest areas along the highway that have been cleaned up by the military. After all, road traffic is now the mainstay.

“The nearest distance is... Lincheng Base.” Cheng Qi said after carefully checking the map, “about ten kilometers away from us.”

“Lincheng Base?” Zhanyun heard a deep frown. “Don’t go, find out if there is a rest stop.”

That is where the former Su Ruizhe ruined his life, and he must have left a huge psychological shadow to Su Ruizhe. How can he let him go to the disgusting place?

"Ah? Why?" Cheng Qi didn't know what Su Ruizhe was born again, so I don't know why Zhanyun had to go far and farther, give up a survivor base that is close at hand, safe and comfortable, and have to find a farther rest. station.

"Let you find it, what do you want to waste?" Yan Yun said with a face, impatiently said.

"Looking for it, why are you so fierce..." Cheng Qi’s grievances continued to look at the map.

"Don't look for it, let's go to the Lincheng base." Su Ruizhe suddenly said.

"Xiao Zhe!" Zhan Yun looked at him very disapprovingly.