Chapter 10: Buy something

Zhan Yun didn't know when he was asleep, but waited for him to be awakened by a faint aroma of food.

This is the smell that has never been heard in the morning since his mother's accidental death.

At this time, the door connecting the backyard was opened, and Su Ruizhe came in with a tray with a bowl of steaming porridge and two or three small dishes.

"You, are you awake?" When he saw that Zhanyun had woke up, his white face was once again showing two lovely red clouds.

Zhanyun saw his nervous and shy little appearance, and his face did not consciously come up with a smile.

Su Ruizhe first placed the tray on a chair, then dragged the table to the bedside, and placed the prepared meals on the table one by one.

The bowl of porridge cooked in the soft white rice, dotted with some green chopped green onions, the center poured some fresh soy sauce, a thin layer of oil floating on the surface, it looks very appetizing. Stir-fried spinach, cold cucumber and rose fermented milk are placed in three small plates, which are suitable for porridge.

"This should not be done by you personally?" Zhanyun asked with some surprise.

Su Ruizhe's little face suddenly became more red, and some embarrassed said, "I did it. I thought that if you were injured, you should not eat too greasy. You gave me some porridge... I don't know. It doesn't suit your taste, do you want to try it?"

"Of course." Zhanyun is very happy. The person who likes to cook the breakfast himself, even if the taste is very bad, he will eat it as a treasure.

"What about you? Have you eaten yet?"

"I have eaten!" When Su Ruizhe got up in the morning to show the porridge, he cooked two eggs in the kitchen.

Zhanyun heard that he could not eat with him, but he thought that the breakfast in front of him was specially prepared for him by Su Ruizhe, and he was happy again. It's just that Zhanyun doesn't have much expectations for Su Ruizhe's craftsmanship. How can one and a half children have such excellent cooking skills?

However, when Zhanyun picked up a spoon and took a spoonful of porridge and sent it to his mouth, he even had a fascinating feeling. The porridge was very thoroughly cooked, and the chicken was added inside, and the taste of fresh soy sauce was added to make the whole bowl of porridge. The taste is more delicious. Then he tasted the fried spinach and the cold cucumber. These two dishes didn't have any technical content, but it was such a simple dish, which made the cloud meet the abnormal satisfaction.

The taste of rose fermented bean curd and porridge is very good. Zhanyun is very good at eating all the things that Su Ruizhe prepared for him.

"It's delicious, thank you."

"No, you are welcome." Su Ruizhe smiled and bent a pair of beautiful eyes when he heard the praise of Zhanyun. He is not really good at cooking. Although he said that he has been living with his grandfather since childhood, he is usually limited to his own cooking. However, due to lack of ingredients, he does not make too many dishes. That is to stir up a vegetable, cook a meal, cook a porridge, the level of the next noodle... As for the big dish of thick red sauce, he will not...

The breakfast he made today can be said to be very simple and normal, but the big brother of Yun is not too disgusted. Yunda is really a good person.

Thinking so, Su Ruizhe is eager to wash the dishes.

Zhanyun's mood is also very good. He found that Su Ruizhe is like an inexhaustible treasure mine, and every time he will bring him unexpected surprises!