Chapter 93: happy New Year

When I heard the laughter from everyone outside the door, the two people in the house were separated, and Su Ruizhe’s eyes stunned. Pull up the quilt and bury yourself in it.

Zhanyun looked at the steamed bun on the bed and walked out of the room.

At the moment when the door of the room was opened, the people who were laughing and laughing outside suddenly closed their mouths, and it was obvious that the exhibition was very heavy.

“Is everything ready?” The exhibition cloud seems to have nothing to ask.

"Ready." The answer from everyone, I dare not continue to laugh.

After Su Ruizhe swallowed the four-level crystal nucleus, they began to prepare for returning to the southern base.

In the past two days, the weather has become colder and colder. It can be said that it has completely become snow and ice. Snow is everywhere. It is not easy for their off-road vehicles to ride on thick snow on such a snowy day.

Therefore, Zhanyun asked Zheng Yaohua to find out if there are snow tires that can be replaced by their off-road vehicles. Snow tires are suitable for use in snowy days. Although these tires are also made of rubber, they are made of rubber. Metal nails on the outside can increase the grip and are suitable for use in places that are cold and snowy.

Winter in the northwest also often snows, so Zheng Yaohua really knows a car dealership that specializes in snow tires, but only a distance from the base. The reason why Cheng Qicheng Jiao left all of them in front of them was to get these tires back. Fortunately, the weather had been very hot before, and no one was moving the brains of these snow tires, so all the snow tires in that store were given by them. Get it back.

Just now, Zheng Yaohua has already helped people to install them on their cars. They also gave them two spare tires and tied them to the roof.

"Very good, then let's get off tomorrow morning." After the show, the clouds coldly swept them and said, "When you go in, pay attention!"

Zhanyun knew that his little loved one was thin, and he specifically warned them before returning to the room.

Everyone followed, but they never dared to laugh again.

In the room, Su Ruizhe had already packed up her mood, except that her cheeks were a little reddish and her lips were a little swollen, and she could not see anything different.

"Wow, Xiaozhe, your eyes are green!" Zheng Jiahe saw the change of Su Ruizhe's eyes at a glance.

"Yeah, Xiaozhe, your eyes are so beautiful, like the elves in the magic movie!" Cheng Jiao also praised her voice. As a woman, she must have liked beautiful things. At this moment, she saw Su Ruizhe's Both eyes, Cheng Jiao also has a feeling that seems to be attracted to him.

Su Ruizhe smiled. "This is probably the change after the ability reaches the fourth level."

For the abilities, from the third to the fourth level can be said to be a very large hurdle, once you cross this hurdle, the strength can be improved a lot.

"Xiao Zhe, has there been any change in your abilities?"

Su Ruizhe replied with a smile. "I have already seen it. My space has expanded. I can accommodate more things, as well as wood abilities, and I can transform more plants."

Su Ruizhe’s space was originally about a dozen acres, but now it has doubled directly. Not only has the valley become larger, but even the cave that has the function of keeping fresh and keeping warm has doubled. What surprised him the most was that he was able to transform more plants, but the specific functions needed to be studied slowly. Although Su Ruizhe said that he has lived for two generations, but his own ability, he actually did not take long to master. There are still many places that need to be studied and pondered. It just seems to be based on the characteristics of his current abilities. The specific reason for the plant game is still unclear.