Chapter 48: Rescue begins

The team of Zhanyun is all involved in this move, but after all, it is not appropriate to follow the army with Yu Dongdong and a pet cat with no power.

Because Zhao Bing’s team is a large number of casualties, Jiang Xuzhou is letting them perform their garrison tasks in the service area and does not go to the city of A.

Therefore, before the departure, Zhanyun deliberately went to Zhao Bing, and gave Yu Dongdong and the little black cat to take care of them for two days, and left two backpacks of food for them.

About knowing that my brothers are leaving, Yu Dongdong pouted a small mouth and stretched out Su Ruizhe's clothes corner, holding a pair of black lacquered big eyes as if to cry.

"Oh obedient, my brother will come back soon to know?" Su Ruizhe's heart was soft, and he reached out and rubbed his hair, and said softly to Yu Dongdong.

Yu Dongdong nodded and reluctantly loosened his hand.

The team quickly set off. This time, there were a total of 20 heavy military cards and 800 full-armed fighters who went to the rescue of City A. After this morning, they talked with Zhanyun, Su Ruizhe and Jiang’s head. Their action this time. There is another task of collecting vegetables, fruits and plant seeds.

Zhan Yun and Su Ruizhe’s team also took one of the military cards, armed with machine guns in their hands, and the magazines were tied to them. In addition to the exhibition cloud, the people in this team almost all touched the real gun for the first time, and they all felt very fresh.

Only Zheng Jiahe, complaining endlessly, "I will not shoot, this thing is so heavy, it is better to give me a stick..."

Zhang Yiliang did not say anything on his mouth, but from the point of view, he actually agreed with Zheng Jiahe's words.

Wu Jing didn't suffocate his own man, and then he gave it to Zheng Jia and an eye knife. "No one can sink, only you can't."

The dead man who had no sorrow on the woman closed her mouth.

The team slowly entered the city, and numerous zombies heard it and were ruthlessly crushed by the wheels. The deafening gunshots and explosions continued to sound, proclaiming the arrival of the army to survivors in the city.

The government has repeatedly broadcasted rescue information via radio. People in City A should get news whenever they have access to the radio.

However, after the car entered the city, the entrance was a mess, vehicles were thrown everywhere, and the bodies that had been dried up by the sun, only those who screamed and walked slowly toward them. Walking dead.

"What happened?" This situation is too abnormal, and the soldiers are a little surprised.

When I first entered the S city for search and rescue, the windows of countless residential buildings were hung with red cloth, curtains, scarves, and underwear. But if they were smeared with red, they could all be hung up. Block the bright colors of the cloth, they will also go to see.

But here, nothing at all, the whole city is like a dead city, lifeless.

Where have people gone? Is it a big city, a living person is gone? Still not hearing the radio?

"One to ten teams are responsible for screening, other teams get off and search and rescue nearby areas! All teams, open life detectors!" The instructions came from the intercom.

The military is equipped with the DKL life detector, which is the most advanced search and rescue instrument in the world. It finds the position of "living person" by sensing the electric field generated by the ultra-low frequency waves emitted by the human heart beat. The ultra-low frequency electric field emitted by the human body can penetrate media such as reinforced concrete walls, steel plates, wood plates, and water. As long as people are still alive, whether they are awake, they can be found in the shortest time with a life detector.