Chapter 38: Meet the wounded

This red rain is a day and night, until the sun hangs high the next day, the red rain finally stopped.

Although as long as there is Su Ruizhe, they can eat and drink, there is Song Chengshu's homemade ice, the room does not look so stuffy, but in the end is no better than lying on the bed of the villa. The lounge area is too small, and the seven people and a cat are crowded together, which is a bit crowded.

The most important thing is that the zombies outside are just like the stimulants, and they are constantly groaning. It is really noisy.

Finally, I finally hoped that the rain would stop. When the sun went down, they could leave this ghost place.

I fell asleep and woke up at four o'clock in the afternoon. After another hour or two, the sun will go down, but when they look out the window, they are shuddering. Those who are incomparable The zombies who are afraid of the hot sun are no longer hiding in the darkness, not only in the hospital, but also on the road outside, and the dense zombies are wandering...

Although they have seen the impact of this strange red rain on the zombies, they have already been psychologically prepared for it. When they see it, they will still feel shocked.

"Why can we go after a while?" Zheng Jiahe looked at the dense zombies downstairs, feeling that the goose bumps were all up. The original zombies also have some fear of the sinister sun. As long as the sun comes out, they will scatter in the dark corners. They can go down the mountain and go out when the zombies have not gathered.

However, it seems that it is not possible now.

"How come when you come, there is always a way to open the road, what are you worried about." Su Ruizhe took a banana from the space and smashed it up.

Zheng Jiahe suddenly shines, how he forgot, and Su Ruizhe is the big killer!

"Xiao Zhe, give me a bomb?" Zheng Jiahe sneaked into the whisper.

Su Ruizhe smiled and put his left hand in his pocket. When he took it out, it was a round red bomb. This bomb was changed according to the weapon album.

Su Ruizhe, a small ordinary person, has never seen any weapons since he was a child. Without imagination, he will not be able to change any tricks. He can only follow the scriptures and change according to the weapon catalogue. And the weaponization of the plant, he is just in the stage of exploration, can only be followed by the game he played a few times. Fortunately, Zheng Jia and this game otaku are in, but it can help a lot.

Turning cherries into bombs and turning peas into bullets is not the same. Bullets are small and don't consume much power, but turning cherries into bombs is a bit of a power consuming. However, Su Ruizhe's wood abilities are three-level, and the amount of abilities can be said to be the first in the world. However, he is not worried about the problem of excessive consumption of power.

Zheng Jiahe quickly hid the bomb baby into his pocket, and maybe it would come in handy.

"When you are going, you will throw it out, remember to lose a little, and attract the attention of the zombies." Seeing the movement of Zheng Jiahe at the tip of the exhibition, he said with a chance.

It was said that Zheng Jiahe had flattened his mouth and the bomb was taken in his hand. He had to fly away without any heat.

No man doesn't love weapons. He actually saw the guns in the cloud for a long time. He just didn't dare to speak. He could satisfy a bomb at this moment, but he didn't think he couldn't keep it. However, he changed his mind and thought that when he bombed the zombies with a bomb, his heart would be beautiful.