Chapter 33: Someone has a trick

Everyone is on a test drive. The oil in the car has just been added. It is the highest-priced luxury off-road vehicle. The doors are electrically operated. The panoramic sunroof, engine, four-wheel drive system, and air suspension system, the interior of the car is large and spacious, and all seven of them squeezed in, and they didn't feel very crowded.

Zhanyun is responsible for driving. The biggest Zhang Yiliang is sitting in the co-pilot with Yu Dongdong and Mao Zixiao. The rest are thin, all of them can be seated in the back row. But Zheng Jiahe felt that the position of the trunk was quite good, a little drumming, and there was one in the trunk. He and Su Ruizhe asked for two mats in the trunk, sitting on the side of the car, and straightened the legs, actually quite comfortable.

When the trunk of the trunk was closed, everyone drove back to the villa area directly. However, they were surprised that some zombies were found on the way back to the villa area.

I want to know that the villa area has just started to sell in the last few days before the end of the world, and not to mention how many purchase contracts can be signed in those days, it is said that those buyers have no way to move, and it is impossible to move in directly like Zhanyun. live. Therefore, in this villa area, in addition to the exhibition of clouds, there is no other person.

Although the smell and hearing of the zombies are more sensitive, they are only more sensitive than the average person. They have not been able to smell the smell of such a few people across a large villa area, so there are few The zombies will appear here.

What is the zombie corpse that is now here?

When Zhanyun drove the car to the door of the villa area, it was discovered that the iron gate at the entrance of the villa area was opened. Obviously, other people entered.

However, Zhanyun is not too unexpected. After all, the safety of this villa area is still very high. The European-style fully renovated house is spacious and comfortable. It also has some infrastructure and furniture. There are fewer zombies, but it is better than nearby. Those tattered residential buildings are much safer.

Anyway, it is a house without a master. If anyone loves to toss, if they don’t toss the zombies, they will do harm.

It was only when Zhanyun drove the car to his door and saw that seven or eight people were licking their own door locks and windows, the rage value soared.

Zhanyun kicked the throttle and rushed to the door. Then he slammed the brakes and stopped the car at his door. He opened the door and got off the bus.

"What do you want to do?" Those people were shocked by the sudden rush of the car, and when they wanted to escape, he stopped again, and then angry and annoyed, the man headed Gao Mada’s muscular man is angry and snarling.

Zhanyun was almost ridiculed by him. These people who smashed his house were actually more imposing than him.

"I haven't asked what you want to do! This is my home!"

"Oh, your home?" The man snorted. "You call it and see if it promises or not?"

The man dared to say so loudly, mainly because the sky was too dark, and the headlights of the headlights of the headlights came over. He took some photos, and did not see the head of the exhibition cloud with a meter of nine and his body almost condensed. The real anger, seeing faintly seeing that he has only one person, screaming at them and the crowds, is so vocal.

Zhanyun had not had time to say anything, just listened to the '咔哒' sound, the other side of the door opened, the person did not look very real, but from the outline can roughly see a big man with a big head, but if he He didn't hold a child who was only a little taller than his knees, and if the child still had a cat in his arms, maybe he would be a little scrupulous.