Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to the world of my imagination! These one-shots are purely my own imagination in some cases or they can be about anything that you lovely readers want to read. I have no real limits on what to write about so far, so I take anything and everything you lovely people request. I know that this may sound like an obligation, but I assure you it's not. If you want to leave a request/give feedback, then feel free! I'm open to anything! 😊 my only hope is that I provide good little stories that you guys want to read. And, without further ado, let's get going!! 😊😃👍Oh, geez, I forgot one little thing! I do not have a schedule as to when these stories will be up, so I will apologize in advance for the slow updates, and bear with me! They will be up, I promise! If they aren't up at a time that you want them up, then badger me incessantly and I will get them up for you, my lovely readers, in a timely manor. And now, where was I? Oh right, now I remember! On with the one-shots!(again,and I know I'm probably bugging you now, so this will be the last time, I swear! I do take any type, and I'm not kidding, any type of story you want to request. They can be as graphic as you want or as calm as you want, then can have swears, they can have violence, they can basically have whatever you want in them. Just let me know what kind of story you want, who you want your story to be about, if you want to have a character name or "y/n" or something like that, and I think you all get the gist of what I mean, so Imma stop here and let you read these lovely stories! :) )