prologue pt2

A/n: long, very long time. To the good all Beacon days, but not for Y/n.

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

7 years of training, Y/n, and 3 other students were put on a mission by Ozpin himself to investigate recent attacks in a village in mountain Glenn.

Deborah: it's almost been a week, no Grimm, no cave-ins, and no sunlight.

Lancer: you're telling me, nothing interesting has happened. I'm growing tired of sitting on my hands.

Randell: it's not all bad we got away from academic things. Although I do wonder, how is our mascot doing?

Randell looked up at the distance building to a boy no older than 14 scrabbling into a notebook.

Randell: you thinking he distracted?

Deborah: hey Chance, I don't you to go up there and see what he's doing.

Lancer: I thought we agreed to stick with nicknames, I'm Lancer, Randall's Sheild, your Weaver, and Y/n's Chess.

Randell: I never agreed on that nickname, and by your own logic wouldn't Y/n be Scythe or knife?

Before Lancer could argue the village began to shake and buildings began to crack and splinter

Y/n: did you all feel that?

Y/n suddenly appeared next to the other three.

Randell: cave in, and a big one?

The sound of zooming was heard and a familiar green-haired professor holding a thermos.

Oobleck: children. It appears that a cave has collapsed.

Lancer: tell us something we don't no Professor.

Oobleck: very well, and it's doctor.

Oobleck opened his scroll showing what was going on the surface, the city above was affected and overbrimming with Grimm.

Deborah: all those people...

Oobleck: were in the process of evacuating, but they're still the problem of the Grimm.

Lancer: finally there's something to be done!

Randall: you want us to displace the Grimm.

Oobleck: as much as I don't want you, students, to be near danger, I'm absolutely positive you are all capable to handle them.

The team nods and raced to where the Grimm were leaking out from.

Lancer: alright beasties whose going first!

Lancer pulled out his spear