(vol7) chapter 43

A/n: hidden stuff

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Y/n was sitting on a building freaking out about what to do about his situation

Y/n: what do I do? What do I do? What do I do!?  Oh I-I... I guess I could just go in get everyone and fight everyone in the way- no wait that won't work, he has like a lot of guards.

Y/n groaned and leaned over the railing thinking about what to do. But then his scroll started ringing he looked but there was no caller ID.

Y/n: hello, hello?

Ironwood: y/n. It's nice to hear from you.

Y/n got up and moved closer to the scroll.

Y/n: how-how-how did you get my information?

Ironwood: Mary gave me it during her after her trial she's up here, along with your friends, now-

Y/n: you're holding them for ransom and asking me to do unspeakable things to get them out of prison?!

Ironwood: wha- no, no, there was a report of a stolen Airship so they were taken into custody but everything is sorted. I would like you to come up to Atlas.

Y/n: Ironwood?

Ironwood: hmm?

Y/n: turn around.

Ironwood turned around and saw Y/n sitting at the edge of his desk.

Y/n: hello, Ironwood.

???: well it seems that your semblance is working fine.

Y/n gasped and looked passed Ironwood and saw none other than Mary now with her hair in a crown braid and dress coat. Y/n appeared in front of her and pulled her into a hug.

Y/n: Mary, you won't believe the most amazing, greatest, bestest thing happened!

Mary: oh really, must tell me what's got you so excited.

Y/n only let go of her and looked around only to see that it was just the three of them.

Y/n: where is everyone?

Ironwood: Penny is probably giving them the tore of the academy grounds as we speak. I'd go find them, they'll tell you everything.

Y/n nodded and walked out of the office. Before he left Irons spoke.