(vol9) chapter 61

A/n: the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Restart

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

So the stand-off began Ruby Pulled out Y/n's weapon struggling to get it to unfold, but also unintentionally putting it to gun mode. Ruby quickly pointed at Neo.

Neo only rolled her eyes and put up her hands in surrender. This surprised and confused Rwby but didn't stop Ruby from lowering the weapon.

Ruby: what are you doing here?

Neo kneeled down and started drawing in the sand with her finger.

"Parlay"

Weiss: what? Why do we truce with you?!

Blake: you're the reason why we are down here in the first place!

???: no I'm the reason why you're doing here.

Hearing the voice out from behind them was Cinder.

Cinder: except for Blondie, that was on you Neo.

Ruby didn't hesitate to shoot her, only for Cinder to shatter like glass. Only to reform next to Neo.

Cinder: a way to shoot the messenger. I can get behind that.

Ruby: how are doing thar?

Cinder: it's a very long story, one she didn't create for me to talk about.

Ruby: what do you want?

Cinder smirked and began pacing back and forth while explaining.

Cinder: since Neo got here the only thing she could think about was watching you suffer as you take your last breaths.

Ruby then cocked the rifle ready to fire the gun again.

Cinder: BUT!!! From falling to being locked in a cell waiting to get her head off, she's had a long time to think and doesn't want you dead anymore.

Weiss: fine, but that's changed the fact you worked for Salem.

Cinder: oh please, she doesn't care for her, the only reason why she did is because I told her it was how she could get closer to her revenge.